Chapter 131

Curses of frustration and protest were heard from the Dragon Slayer within the Palantír as the speedy pace of the live action fight scene suddenly began to play out across the record and the battle scene began to play.

The Dragon Catcher immediately stood up from the bed. However, his body was soon stabbed into the wall by a black aura.
“Ugh!” The Dragon Catcher let out a groan.

“Slow… too slow.” TCF!Choi Han muttered in a chastising tone. He was critically judging his former self and studying these records in order to figure our what he could improve on in the future. On the other hand, TBOAH!Choi Han was still upset and could not fathom why TCF!Choi Han was being so hard on himself – especially since they said the war was over in their TCF!World. TBOAH!Choi Han couldn't understand why his counterpart seemed to wish to continue getting stronger.  

The Palantir wastes no more time, instead it shows various scenes from the Palantír. It showed how the sight of a white glove provided for him at this point in the war and the Northern Alliance. The Dragon Slayer called his Ancient Power weapon claiming that it was the last time he could use it because of his current injuries. However another power clashed with his.

The black aura. The sword  master who had challenged him at the Henituse territory.

Cale did not get discouraged at all especially not when the record was showing such impressive scenes in high quality. He merely paused and then nodded along with approval at the fighting occurring on the Palantír.

Meanwhile Toonka let out an enthusiastic cheer – excited to see TCF!Choi Han letting someone have it. Harol heard those around the room nodding and agreeing with Toonka, surprisingly no one seemed annoyed by the boisterous shouts of the Whipper Kingdom Commander seated beside him – they had all by now grown accustomed to Toonka's random bursts of energetic commentary.

He had appeared again. Choi Han was quietly launching his black aura at the Dragon Catcher. The Dragon Catcher barely managed to dodge it. However, he needed to step back once more after barely managing to dodge the first one. Something suddenly appeared at his back as he did that.

TBOAH!Choi Han looked toward TCF!Choi Han guessing that the two swordsmen were probably at that point in time in their respective worlds the only ones strong enough to face this man called the Dragon Slayer. TBOAH!Choi Han took a moment to peek at Cale with a slight concerned expression as he wondered what Cale was planning to do. On the Palantír the battle continued, with Ron's stealthy appearance.

The white glove that the person next to the sword master had put on had appeared behind him. This person had the stealthiness of an assassin and skills at the level of a sword master. Choi Han was in front and the assassin was in the back. The moment the Dragon Catcher started to frown, the white glove immediately grabbed his neck.

Once again Syrem groaned in agony – this time because of the injuries inflicted upon him by his two opponents – TCF!Choi Han and TCF!Ron seemed particularly vindictive, and ruthless as they attacked him, perhaps because they knew how slippery he was and that they needed to pin him down and fulfill Cale's order.

A dagger was stabbed and twisted into the stub that was left by his shoulder. It was an extremely painful attack. Choi Han stabbed the Dragon Catcher in the stomach with his black aura before jumping up into the air. The ceiling of the cabin was destroyed and the sky that was covered by red fog became visible.

According to the Palantír the Dragon Slayer's mind was in chaos because he was in pain and he couldn’t understand how they had found him. However, for those who knew his crimes were all now grinning viciously in diabolical delight at this bastard's suffering.