Chapter 150

An hour later everyone returned to the Palantír Hall. Grigori's gaze swept over each of them and she smiled elegantly.
"Welcome back Children..." she greeted them and then ushered them all into their seats so she could make her announcement.
"Well, I'm sure you've received some information from your counterparts and vice versa Duke Fredo... I'll be showing a record you're most curious about now."
"Thank you." Duke Fredo of the TBOAH!World let out a sigh of relief.

He'd reached his breaking point during the last break and had cornered TCF!Fredo and demanded answers from him, taking pity on his distraught counterpart King Fredo of the TCF!World answered most of his questions - this was something the Goddess did not originally allow, but since TBOAH!Fredo had been ever so courteous and patient, she had permitted TCF!Fredo to share what he knew and had experience with TBOAH!Fredo.

Once everyone got comfortable in their seats, Grigori made her way over to her lounger and climbed into it, tucking her legs neatly beneath her, she settled down and nodded - signalling to Naur for him to begin the record. Naur promptly did exactly that.

<Chapter 531 – Mountain after mountain (4)>
The young boy’s steps looked weak.
“…Aigoo.” The owner of the bakery watched the young boy’s back with a pitying gaze. The boy’s grey hair weakly fluttered similarly to his steps and the purple eyes that the owner had seen as the boy passed by looked dreary.

The people from the TBOAH!World frowned in confusion. TBOAH!Choi Han and TBOAH!Alberu turned toward TBOAH!Fredo and TCF!Fredo because the child on the Palantír looked too much like him to be a coincidence. TCF!Fredo, however, merely shared a secretive smile with his counterpart.

Endable, the capital of the Endable Kingdom. The capital that had the same name as the Kingdom was the center of the kingdom.

More people around the room who did not know about this place frowned, those who'd heard about it because of Cale and the Roan Kingdom's declaration way back then blinked several times as they took in the incredible sight of this completely previously unknown kingdom.

The residents of the merchants’ district on the northern part of the Endable Kingdom were whispering while looking at a young boy.
“…Look at young master Naru-nim. He looks so down.”
“How sad. I wonder if we can help in any way.”
They sounded full of concern.
“He looked extremely pale earlier too.”
“Exactly! How upset must a tender and good person like young master Naru-nim be feeling while thinking about what happened to Duke Fredo-nim?”
“I know, right? I hope Duke Fredo-nim wakes up soon.”

TCF!Fredo beamed with delight, sipping his wine and watching the Palantír over the rim of his goblet. He could not resist gloating with pleasure and mischief as TBOAH!Fredo beside him chuckled quietly in relief. The fact that Cale Henituse was such an incredible actor was never felt more to them than it did in this very moment.

The miserable handsome boy’s name was Naru Von Ejellan. He was the only son of Duke Fredo who lived in a grand residence in the northern part of the capital, as well as a good child who was loved by everyone in the Endable Kingdom.

Although they had been told and warned in advance, it was still a surprise to TBOAH!Cotton and TBOAH!Fredo to see how well Cale was pulling off his role as Naru.
"It's too early for you both to be so impressed by my son!" TCF!Fredo wanted to gloat, but he held for the sake of maintaining the suspense lingering within the hall.

“I’m just glad Solena-nim is at least by young master Naru-nim’s side.”
“Yes.”
There was a woman in uniform walking next to the boy as if she was guarding him. Her name was Solena. She was the Vampire who was known as Duke Fredo’s right arm.