Chapter 10

At this point, Grigori mercifully gave everyone the chance to catch their breath and process the record they’d just seen. For many people who had died earlier on the side of the TBOAH!World, it was quite an eye-opener to hear Kim Rok Soo’s retelling about what had happened at the very end. Even TBOAH!Choi Han can no longer protest or emit a threatening aura toward Kim Rok Soo because the reality of his shortcomings had slapped him in the face.

Ultimately, for all his whining and gripping about how supposedly useless TBOAH!Cale was, TBOAH!Choi Han had failed to save their world from the White Star and where he had fallen short, TBOAH!Cale had stepped up and sacrificed himself for the whole world – TBOAH!Choi Han was not so shameless as to still cling to the faint memory of a grudge that had existed over two decades ago and also Grigori’s power that had restrained him earlier had honestly scared him a little.

After the snack break, a calmer and more composed TBOAH!Henituse family returned. They moved over to join their counterparts from the TCF!World and took a seat at a round table with a lavishly padded booth-like couch that surrounded it to comfortably watch the rest of the records.

The soul dissonance between them was entirely gone now and when the time came to return them to their world, Grigori was certain she would have no problems joining the two halves of their souls together again and sending them away.

“Goddess-nim…” TBOAH!Alberu called out, and Grigori’s gentle gaze instantly turned and settled upon him.
“Yes, go ahead?” She permits him to continue with a small nod of her head.
“Can you show us the differences between our respective battles against Arm?” His request is something that he and his father had discussed with TBOAH!Choi Han and the rest of the TBOAH!Hero’s party during the break.
“Hmm…” Grigori inclined her head, and then she nodded slowly.

“I will be showing them slowly because I do not wish to overwhelm you. How about we start with your first encounter with Arm on a large scale – I am referring to the Plaza Terror Incident.”
“Oh? There were differences right from the very start?!” TBOAH!Rosalyn sounded genuinely surprised. This made Grigori smile mischievously and nod her head.
“Alright then… let’s continue from there. Naur, let’s take this from Chapter 36.”
“Yes My Goddess!” Naur responded, and the sound of pages turning came from the Palantír before a new scene filled the screen.

<Chapter 36 Being Still>
Cale covered his red hair with his hat, before taking a map out of his pocket. He then took the lead.
“Follow me.”
The still invisible Black Dragon and Choi Han walked on either side of Cale, following Cale out of the southern district of the nobles and into the center of Huiss.

There were several sharp intakes of breath from an entirely different corner of the room – TBOAH!Dragons reacting to hearing that there was a Black Dragon following the human transmigrator around – they were offended. However, a harsh stare from their counterparts from the TCF!World shut up any protests and accusations they were ready to hurl at Cale. Naur continued the narration, entirely ignoring the momentary disruption the same way Grigori was doing.

The night became as bright as the day as they got closer to the center of Huiss. There were many bright lights on the streets with shops selling stuff, and bars were the most lively at this time.
“The nightlife at the capital is really different from other places.”
“It sure is.”
Cale nodded his head at Choi Han’s words before heading toward the Plaza of Glory at the center of Huiss. They could see a round plaza in front of them with fountains in all four directions. Each fountain had groups of citizens gathered around it.

The three of them could see the citizens relaxing with their families or friends after a long day of work. Since it was 9 pm right now, they would continue to enjoy themselves at the plaza until the guards came to patrol at 11 pm.