Chapter 50

"There's no need to rush... Please watch these first," She reassured them and then redirected their gazes to the Palantír.

The large poison fog whirlwind covered the members of Arm. The force broke the window sills and blew them out of the hallway. There were even cracks forming on the walls.
"Ugh!" Edrich rammed right into the whirlwind.
Although he had a decent resistance to poison, the whirlwind was strong as well. His body fell to the ground. However, he seemed fine, as he quickly got back up.

"Ugh!"
"Huh, m, my sight!"
The knights and other members of Arm were shouting after being poisoned, but the Lions did not care. They immediately headed toward the room at the end of the hallway. They heard the sound of a door opening at that moment.
"Ooo...ooo." The knight who had been stationed in front of the door was paralyzed due to poison.
"Ah." Gronica let out a sigh.

Choi Han was blocking her and Edrich from advancing forward. She could see the man who opened the door behind Choi Han. The fog disappeared, and the invisibility was lifted as the man slowly appeared, starting from his feet. The man's eyes behind the mask were smiling toward the Lions.

"Ah, Young Master Cale-nim, you look very cool in this scene." TCF!Mary complimented Cale.
"Thank you, Mary..." Cale responded back with ease, he wasn't embarrassed or awkward about it because he knew Mary meant it purely and the others who were momentarily temped to tease Mary about it were quickly silenced by those who knew better. Also everyone agreed with TCF!Mary, Cale looked incredible upon the Palantír – making an appearance like this in that kind of situation maxed out his charm to the point that it made everyone question why they were feeling like they were being reward just by seeing Young Master Cale Henituse appear upon the Palantír.

Cale casually entered the room as soon as the door opened. The door closed and Choi Han's sword blocked the Lions from chasing after Cale.
"You'll have to get through me first."

"It was like this when you rescued me too!" Raon exclaimed with delight, and his counterpart nodded eagerly, his eyes glowing with joy as well. Sherritt chuckled and stroked her fingertips along TBOAH!Black Dragon's spine.

Choi Han cheerfully spoke as he put his aura onto his sword. It meant that he would be fighting properly from now onward.
"Meeeeeow."
"Meeow."
They then heard the Cats meow again as the fog reappeared in the hallway.

Sherritt had seen Cale pet Raon like this before and as a Dragon, she herself, knew that it must have felt nice – so she tried it on the baby dragon in her lap and promptly heard him rumble and melt in her lap. The youngest dragon in the Palantír Hall quietly admitted that Sherritt's pets felt really nice, and he grinned happily as they continued watching the record. He now had a dreamy glaze in his twinkling eyes.

Cale's anxiety had nothing to do with what was going on outside.
-...Human.
'This is weird.'
Raon was also anxious.

Hearing that Cale and Raon were anxious immediately sobered everyone and all attention fixated upon the record being shown by the Palantír.

A small box was currently in Cale's hands. It was the box that the Lions were trying to protect, the same item that they were trying to secretly pass off to the Guardian Knight household. Cale didn't know what to do after seeing what was inside of the box. It was a crown. But that was not the problem.

The humans in the room looked intrigued, but a single glance at the disgusted expression upon Cale's face silenced any question they wished to ask.

– ...Human, I feel your power in it. You know, the one that makes you seem as strong as my front paw every so often! I feel the same power! Human, have they stolen something from you before? They are terrible people!
It was a white crown. Cale started to speak.
"Raon, isn't this crown familiar?"
– ...Hmm?
Raon was silent for a moment before shouting in shock. He subconsciously removed his invisibility and shouted out loud.
"The Black Swamp!"