Chapter 20

<Chapter 741: When I am the angriest?>
“Eat it.” All sorts of fruits and a few cooked meals were placed in front of Cale. Cale watched this with a relaxed look on his face before turning his head.

Choi Han placed this something that wasn’t an animal or a monster that he had hunted, in front of Cale.
“It’s bearable if you roast it.”
Cale still had a relaxed look on his face as he started thinking while listening to Choi Han.
‘Raon is better.’

Raon preened with glee while TCF!Choi Han understood Cale's reasoning and clicked his tongue at the version of himself being shown on the Palantír. Even if that monster-meat was precious, it would take long to roast and they didn't even have the right ingredients or spices to dress it in.

TCF!Choi Han made sure to avoid looking in TCF!Beacrox' direction. He knew that TCF!Beacrox must be close to having an aneurysm right about now at the thought of their Cale having to resort to eating that. TCF!Choi Han felt bad for both the him on the Palantír and for Cale as well. He sighed quietly and hung his head, brushing his hand over his face.

How could Cale eat meat that wasn’t even prepped properly? Even if Venion’s lackey’s body was healthy, trying to prep this large thing and roasting it would probably take longer than half the day.
‘Mm… But I guess Choi Han had to eat these things.’
There were not many things Choi Han could eat in the Forest of Darkness except for fruits and some plants. It was hard for him to expect properly cooked food, and he was probably not in a situation to even think about farming. Choi Han could have struggled for a while to even find fruit when he was weaker.

TBOAH!Choi did not see what the problem was. It was a luxury in the Forest to get such a good serving of meat, however he wisely kept his mouth shut when out the corner of his eye he saw TBOAH!Beacrox and TCF!Beacrox both pull out their kitchen knife - a clear sign that they were close to snapping.

‘If I think about it that way, he might have gone out of his way to find something precious that even he doesn’t get to eat often.’ The problem was that it was something way too big for Cale to handle. However, he could tell something from it.

‘He’s a bit more difficult to talk to than current Choi Han, but he’s still a good guy. He worked so hard to feed a bastard he met for the first time.’ Cale had a satisfied smile on his face as he addressed Choi Han.
“You must have worked hard to get this.”

Something loud thumped from within the Palantír. Once more the Other-Raon on the records was expressing his dissatisfaction.

Cale turned his head toward the source of the noise after hearing the ground rumble. Raon was slamming the ground with his two front paws while glaring at Choi Han.
‘What is going on?’ Cale thought about it for a moment before figuring out the answer.
“Ah. Eat with me. I can’t eat all of this alone.”
Raon frowned and his eyes, which were a bit rounder than when he was four years old, scowled.
“You terrible human…! Stupid……!”

‘Stupid? Who? Me?’
“I’m actually on the smart side. I guess you don’t know me very well. But I am a terrible bastard. I am human trash, total trash. I am trash.”
Raon’s jaw dropped and he could not say anything.
“Pfft.”
Cale turned his head to the side after suddenly hearing someone laugh. Choi Han’s shoulders were moving up and down trying to hold back his laughter.
‘And what’s up with him?’ Cale found this to be odd, but felt pity for Choi Han, thinking that chatting about anything with someone else would seem enjoyable to someone like Choi Han who had spent such a long time alone.
‘Yes, it’s fine as long as he’s laughing.’