Chapter 52

There were many things that everyone needed to consider and decide on, so after Grigori dismissed them for the evening and took both Whale Tribes aside to treat them, everyone thought they wouldn't be able to sleep that night – they were wrong. The moment their heads touched their pillows, the weary exhaustion of the day and everything they had seen and felt fell upon them and mercifully Sleep embraced them in her grasp.

A pleasant morning bell tolled through the Annual Palace, stirring them back into consciousness the next morning. Some frowned as they couldn't recall what happened to them the night before when they'd put their heads down. TBOAH!Litana swore she'd only closed her eyes for a moment and it confused her immensely that she didn't recall falling asleep. She was not alone, there were others both from her timeline as well as from the TCF!World that felt the same. That's why as soon as breakfast was over they all piled eagerly into the Palantír Hall, hoping to question the goddess.

"Ahh, good morning children." Grigori blinked and smiled softly when the horde of residents from the TCF!World and TBOAH!World came barging into her Palantír Hall. However whatever questions they wanted to throw at her, froze on their tongues at the sight of the stranger standing beside her. Noticing their perplexed and wary gazes, she chuckled lightly and shook her head.
"I suppose this is your first time meeting him. This is Naur, my First Apostle."

The towering six-foot tall drakon-kin looked unlike anything any of them had ever seen before, and Grigori seemed even more dainty and delicate beside him. He had draconic horns adorning the crown of his head, a serpent-like tail with sharp spikes that swayed idly behind him and a pair of large gargoyle wings. His scales were deep burnt orange in colour, and his eyes were sparkling yellow, like liquid gold. He was as terrifying to look at as he was enchanting.

Naur inclined his head to them mutely and then promptly returned his attention to Grigori as if he had no interest in receiving their reciprocating greeting. Kim Rok Soo and Cale shared a look before ushering everyone toward their seats when Grigori beckoned them to do so. It took a moment for everyone to settle down, but it was enough time for Grigori to finish her quiet conversation with Naur and then after he bowed to her and disappeared in a swirling mist of orange and red flames, Grigori turned to her guests and greeted them all happily.

"You all were terribly exhausted last night, but it seems that everyone is very well rested and your healing is progressing at a much smoother pace than before. I'm also happy to see that both the Whale Tribe members and Crown Prince Valentino are joining us. Since your soul dissonance has been entirely healed, your TBOAH!World Counterparts have been reconnected with you so in case anyone else is wondering where their TBOAH!World counterparts disappeared that should put your mind at ease." Grigori patiently answered the questions they had about blacking out as soon as they went to bed last night calmly and after about another hour or so, everyone was willingly appeased. She clasped her hands behind her back, appearing serene and picturesquely ethereal and innocent.

"We'll be reviewing the records of someone the people of both timelines admire and look up to. Someone who has an overwhelming talent for handling mana. Archmage, Ruler of Mana, Rosalyn of the Red Flame!" Grigori announces. Her theatrics are childish, but her eyes glow with happiness and delight when she sees the flattered expressions on both TCF!Rosalyn and TBOAH!Rosalyn's faces. Cale happily sits back and nods when Raon enthusiastically speaks up.
"Hooray! It's Smart Rosalyn's turn!"

Grigori kindly gives everyone a moment to gossip in excitement amongst themselves before she raises her hand to regain their attention.
"As I'm sure you're all aware, there are many records pertaining to Tower Master Rosalyn, and for obvious time constraints and because I'm using this method to actually heal you, I will not be showing you every scene, but you're welcome to talk and discuss them amongst yourselves afterwards as the others have done."
TCF!Valentino nods calmly while docilely tracing the rim of his flute of champagne with his fingertips. TCF!Litana looked toward the Caro Kingdom Crown Prince curiously, but he either didn't notice or didn't know what to say to her because he made no sign of acknowledging her gaze.