Chapter 132

While Syrem within the Palantír was getting his much needed reality check, the Palantír Hall itself were in quite a commotion. This was because everyone was now gossiping about the actual number of Ancient Powers in Cale possession. However, when they flat out asked him, Grigori had put her finger to her lips while smiling chillingly – thus leaving them only able to gossip and speculate without getting a concrete answer from Cale himself. Grigori seemed to find their scrambling theories and guesses entertaining, so Cale let it be, he also had no desire to reveal how many Ancient Powers he had, it was already complicated because the one's he'd shown thus far had become so popular throughout the two continents.

“…No, no way-”
‘Did he gather all five elements? Is that why his body is not exploding? Are the regeneration power and a balance of five elements keeping this glass egg of a plate stable?’
He could see that Cale was looking down at him.
“How could you gather so many ancient powers-”
“Because I am different than you.” Cale’s calm voice asked in response.

“Haaa… I just want to be a slacker, why is that so hard for people to understand? Why do they keep getting in my way and causing trouble for me!” Cale laments to himself as the record on the Palantír resumes. 

“You are an artificial Dragon Slayer. Am I right?”
The Dragon Slayer’s pupils started to shake. On the other hand, Cale was calm.

The Palantír Hall plunged into immediate silence and Cale’s gaze became sharp as he detected the slight tension of distress that once again filled the TBOAH!Dragons. He couldn't do anything for them right now, but it still agitated and annoyed him that there was a fear within their hearts because of that White Radish and everything that had happened to them in their timeline.

He recalled one of the facts that Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka had told him.
‘Cough, he is supposedly a fake Dragon Slayer. Ugh, furthermore, the rest of Arm’s high ranking members that are accompanying the Indomitable Alliance are a mage and a healer.’

“Ahhh, I see, so keeping that crazy lunatic alive really did have benefits!” TBOAH!Cage muttered without any real malice or prejudice. TCF!Cage and Taylor sighed and felt sorry for Cale - they'd heard plenty of rumours about Clopeh Sekka's fanatic fervour in his efforts to spread Caleism across the continent – if Taylor's prediction was correct, Young Master Cale may need to go into hiding for a while…
“Actually him going into hiding may make matters worse.” Taylor rubbed his forehead as he worried about what Cale would have to go through in the future because he kept Clopeh Sekka around.  

‘He is said to have grown after eating the latest ancient Dragon that died about two hundred years ago.’

“F**k.” TBOAH!Eruhaben flinched as the curse slipped out of TCF!Rasheel's mouth. He turned to look at TCF!Eruhaben, curious to know if this Ancient Dragon who got killed was someone they knew, however TCF!Eruhaben was firmly staring at the Palantír with an extremely composed and immaculately unreadable expression.

Ancient Dragons right before their death were said to be better to eat than adult Dragons. Especially for this knight who had the Sword of Disasters, Dragon corpses were said to be the best medicine. However, this fake Dragon Slayer needed the Sword of Disasters and something else to become a complete Dragon Slayer.

TCF!Eruhaben's insides were churning, he was so angry that the Goddess was actually using a restriction on him to keep him looking so calm and composed – if Grigori hadn't many things within the Palantír would have disintegrated into dust by now. While Grigori held the angry TCF!Eruhaben completely immobile and put a barrier around him like a second skin so that even the other dragons would not sense his emotions, her Palantír continued to reveal that Syrem bastard's crazy thoughts – which only served to rile up the Ancient Golden Dragon.