Chapter 63

TBOAH!Rosalyn chuckled at TBOAH!Choi Han’s utterly ‘done’ expression of exasperation and defeat. He now realized he should have given up on TCF!Choi Han right from the start.
“Hopeless…” TBOAH!Choi Han grumbled under his breath. He gave up the idea of having a counterpart he could connect and empathize with.

“What can I do for you?”
Jopis opened and closed her mouth a few times before starting to speak.
“You’ll need a large number of people to strike the Molden palace.”
“Please don’t worry.”
They were now teleporting to the capital now.
There are more Elves, Dark Elves, and our allies in the world than you could ever imagine.”
“Ha!” Jopis laughed. “I really seemed to have made a deal with someone who is worse than the Demonic race.”
They then teleported once again.

Everyone squirmed and wriggled in their seats, trying to get comfortable in order to focus on the record. Grigori considered giving everyone a break, but then decided they all had enough curiosity to energize them and carry them through the rest of the record.

The Palantír went on, showing where Cale and the others ended up after teleporting to the Capital and then showed the two maps that Cale received, but the maps were shown in such a way that the locations and actual details were unclear – in order to prevent the audience from seeing it in detail. Kim Rok Soo speculated that this was either done to protect Molden and Jopis in the future, or it was done by the Goddess simply because the map had no further significance to the record.

She pointed to the capital and gave the order.
“Time to go.”
“Ruff, ruff!” The five puppies responded quietly.
She then continued to speak to the puppies.
“And drag in every dog in the capital.”

It looked as if Fluffy was smiling in response. Her sharp fangs appeared for a moment before they disappeared. At the same time, the other four puppies other than Fluffy moved out in different directions. Once night ended and the sun started to rise over Renche, the Molden Kingdom’s capital…
“…Hey Puffy, what’s wrong?”
“Whimper. Whimper.”

Everybody in the capital woke up to a similar but slightly different morning.
“Hey Tree. Time to eat breakfast.”
“Ruff!”
A person who woke up to feed her dog…
“Hmm? Something is weird.”
People who woke up early to open up their shops…
“Wow!”
And the children who came out to play as soon as they woke up. All of them were greeted by a slightly different morning than usual.

“Hey Puffy, did you bring a friend over? Your friend’s fur looks very fluffy.”
“Hey Tree, why are you so excited today?”
“Wait, were there always this many dogs in the plaza?”
“Wow! Puppies! So many puppies!”

Although seeing so many innocent and adorable Fluffy fur-babies was soothing to their eyes, the people from the TBOAH!World could not help feeling iffy about it since they now knew this was something Jopis had ordered her ‘friends’ to do.

There were many dogs wagging their tails and greeting people throughout Renche, the Molden Kingdom’s capital. There was also a carriage moving past the castle gates.
“Wow. I never expected to enter the Molden Kingdom!”
“Are you happy?”
“Of course!”

The Palantír briefly mentioned the alias Billos used for his Merchant Guild here in the Eastern Continent before moving on like the information was merely mentioned to honour the length he went to, to assist Cale.

Billos quietly asked the person next to him.
“…It doesn’t look like they were noticed.”
Billos could see Ron smiling at him.
“They are people who lived in hiding for fifteen years.”