Chapter 96

‘What is he talking about? The Jungle and the Roan Kingdom are already in here.’
The knight heard a sharp noise cutting through the night before he even had a moment to ask his question. He heard a siren going off from the airship.

It was at that moment, the remaining two golems broke down. The knight peeked toward the direction of a golem before his eyes opened wide. He could see brown-skinned people who were faintly visible in the darkness. He could see warriors climbing over the castle wall and the destroyed golem.

TBOAH!Litana covered her mouth with both her hands, her eyes were full of tears making it difficult for her to see – however the fact that they had brought down all the golems that had invaded the Jungle and also taken care of the dead mana magic bombs was overwhelming for her.

He could also hear the growling beasts whose eyes sparkled even in the darkness. He could see the Jungle warriors entering Section 7 on foot or on these beasts with their weapon in their hands. There were a lot of them. He could see something within the group of warriors that climbed up the tall castle wall.
“Roooooooooooooooar!”

“Ten…” TBOAH!Litana choked, she had thought she would be able to handle seeing all this while keeping her emotions in check like the proper and true Queen of the Jungle she was, however this was just too much! Her mind felt like it was overwriting the terrible fall of the Jungle from her memories with this inspirational display of victory.

A large black panther roared while underneath the moonlight and the starlight. That large yet agile body soon started to run. It was heading toward where the last golem was falling.
“Ten!”
Ten lowered his body after hearing his name and a woman jumped on his back. There was a large spear in her hand.

It was said in the past that once Litana was on the back of her black panther she became unstoppable – the entire Palantír Hall was going to see that now and it sent chills through their bodies.

None of the people climbing over the castle wall and the golem were shouting in order to raise their morale. They were slowly and stealthily moving in. The knight subconsciously gulped after seeing the enemies that were moving in like a wave. He heard someone’s voice at that moment.
“Weren’t you aiming for me?”
The knight jerked his head back. He could see Cale Henituse’s smiling face. He heard another noise as he felt chills after seeing Cale quietly smiling at him.

“That's right, bully them more!” TBOAH!Lily scoffed with a cheer of delight, her eyes were bright and she seemed unable to sit still in her seat – she like most of the other hot-blooded youngsters in the hall was swept up in the battle and were all riled up to see the action. Cale sighed feeling like he was being unfairly nominated to incite the youth to violence.

The sound of the leaves that he had been hearing since earlier was much louder now as Cale’s sleeves started to flutter. The knights rushing in flinched before slowly retreating backwards. The knight urgently shouted.
“Retreat!”

“Hah, too late… Hyung-nim's got you now.” TBOAH!Basen benignly added, nodding along to his sister’s delighted squeals. TCF!Basen and TCF!Lily watched their counterparts curiously – they were learning, learning the vicious mercilessness of their counterparts who had died once already.

Hundreds of tree branches suddenly shout out with Cale at the center. They started to grow as they shot out. The black trees were becoming thicker and stronger.
“Roooooar!”
The black panther, Ten, jumped up into the air. However, a new ground was soon created under Ten’s paws. It was a black tree trunk. A large tree became the ground for Ten to step onto.