Chapter 58

By the time everyone returned from lunch, Goddess Grigori was already waiting for them. She spared a moment to inform everyone that TCF!Rosalyn and TBOAH!Rosalyn were currently being healed and then announced that they would now be seeing the records pertaining to someone else.

"The information to follow will be quite surprising for those who don't know about it, but I assure you that everything you see will be the truth. I have no reason to lie or protect your enemies. Also the sooner you come to terms with the true nature of your enemies whom you thought of as an ally, the sooner your dissonance can be healed." Grigori announced and although she does not say any names, her gaze seems firmly fixed upon TBOAH!Litana which made the TBOAH!World Jungle Queen frown slightly, but nod her head toward the Goddess.

Grigori sighed lightly and then turned to face the Palantír once again.
"Alright Naur, let's reveal the onion from Chapter 487 onwards..."
"Ye-yes Goddess-nim!" Naur's voice faltered momentarily before the dark glass of the Palantír filled with colour once again and an entirely new record appeared across it's surface.

<Chapter 486: Peeling layer after layer (3)>
"By the way, little brother."
Cale's stoic gaze headed toward Alberu.
"The Molden Kingdom. No, you want to flip over the Molden palace and capture the Monarch?"
He could see the corners of Cale's lips twitching as they twisted up.
"Yes, hyung-nim. Should we do it together?"

"Ahh!!" TCF!Alberu's face lit up with a smile – a radiant dazzling smile that surprised TBOAH!Alberu who'd turned deathly pale as he and his father beside him both recognized the underground room that Cale and TCF!Alberu on the Palantír was in. However whatever scene that had happened before this was missing so precious information not given to the three (TCF!Zed, TBOAH!Zed, and TBOAH!Alberu) who desperately wanted to know what Cale had said to TCF!Alberu down there.

Surprisingly the scene on the Palantír showed only Cale – as if the record had been taken from a place in front of TCF!Alberu – making it so that no one could see TCF!Alberu in his Dark Elf form, he only came into view again when he put his artifact back on again – so his secret remained a secret to the people of the TBOAH!World who still did not know about it.

<Chapter 487: Peeling layer after layer (4)>
"It'll be nice to do that together. We should do such fun things together."
Cale looked toward Alberu who was smiling while saying it sounded fun. Alberu started to speak after seeing his gaze.
"Did you create such a plan because of Elisneh the First?"

He had yet to hear why Cale was going to overturn the Molden Kingdom. However, he assumed it was something that had to do with taking down the White Star because he had heard that Elisneh the First, the monarch of the Molden Kingdom, was the Illusionist, one of the White Star's subordinates.

TBOAH!Litana flinched and gulped, but she maintained her silence – after all she'd seen enough by now to have realized how naïve she had been in the past. She considered her TCF!World counterpart lucky because TCF!Litana was saved by Cale Henituse even before she made such a terrible error in judgement.

"Hyung-nim."
"Yes."
Alberu looked toward Cale who was suddenly looking at him with an observing gaze instead of answering his question with an odd gaze.
'Why is this bastard who is great at creating situations that drive me nuts looking at me like this?'
As Alberu had an ominous feeling...
"Hmm... Hyung-nim, I guess you can fight too."

"My dear dongsaeng were you intending to make me sit out?"
"Maybe... I don't know..." Cale replied innocently knowing full and well that at any given opportunity he would have put TCF!Alberu to work and back then was no different, still he maintained an air of faux innocence for the sake of TBOAH!Alberu, and TCF!Zed and his counterpart. Especially since the three of them looked like they were going to faint – Cale was mildly concerned about their health and looked toward the Goddess who merely shrugged nonchalantly and kept her gaze on the Palantír.