Chapter 84

Grigori smiled softly watching as all her guests returned from the brief recess she granted them all. Gashan soon joined them all once again. After everyone got settled, Grigori stood up and addressed everyone.
“Now then… let's continue with the next part of this record.”
There were questioning looks from several people, but none of them spoke up when her gaze swept the room. Grigori was unable to fathom why they didn't ask what they wanted to know, but then just wrote it off as humans being strange and turned her gaze to the two Ron who came from the two timelines.
“Would you like to see the beginning of the return of the Molan Household now…” She offered with an innocent smile – as if her question wouldn’t get the most obvious answer from the TBOAH!World Molan duo.

<Chapter 362: No, Then Whatever (4)>
Beacrox’s gaze headed toward his father Ron and Cale. Cale stood up and started to speak.
“Then will they come in about ten, no, five minutes now?”
“Hehe, to be specific, they won’t be able to charge into this area. They will be guarding the shack with the tunnel entrance or be stationed above this location. That is what I told the chiefs to do in the past.”

Everyone in the room were mildly surprised to see how maturely the usually comedic TCF!Bud was behaving on the Palantír. It made them briefly recall that moment when he'd been captured by Queen Jopis and had heard that his mercenary squad had gone missing – it was rather strange for the youngest individuals in the room to connect the comical Bud who flopped around like a dying fish, or bemoaned his existences and the unfairness of Cale's treatment of him to this side of himself where he acted in his capacity as the Mercenary King.

To be more specific, most of the Mercenaries Guild members will be heading toward the first guild branch building. They would purposely lead the Arm members there. As for the remaining members… The strongest individuals at the central headquarters other than the Mercenary King and the highest-grade mage will avoid the Arm members and stealthily head to the shack with the tunnel entrance.

It was also quite helpful for them to know the locations of where the enemies would assemble – the information was very convenient for everyone present within the Directory – however no one present in the Palantír could make use of this information so they found it easy to discard.  

“Wonderful.” Ron put on a satisfied smile.
He walked over to Bud, who was laying on the ground next to his bottle of alcohol, and offered his hand.
“Don’t worry about it and just leave it to me.”
Bud grabbed Ron’s arm and stood up. He heard a voice as warm as the wind during the sunset on a spring day at that moment.
“I will destroy it properly.”

TBOAH!Cage and TCF!Cage realized they'd been wrong to wish that Cale had left the Directory untouched. They both shared a look and then glanced conspiringly at each other before looking at Taylor pitying him. They felt bad for getting his hopes up. However their thoughts were cut short when the record continued to with the sound of a wailing alarm coming from above. 

The ceiling. Everybody looked up. The sound was not coming from the library. The alarm was coming from above the thick ceiling. That alarm slowly spread into the library.
“They’re here.”
Everybody focused their gazes on Bud.
“It looks like the guild members are here.”
There was no way that the alarm would go off when the Mercenaries Guild members had arrived.

Everyone in the Palantír Hall thought the same as well, however their incorrect assumption was quickly corrected by the next line on the record. 

“An alarm goes off and it notifies this location if there are people entering the area around the wooden building without permission.”
Entering without permission. There was only one answer.
“Looks like the guild members properly brought the Arm members here.”
Arm. It meant that Arm came with the guild members Bud started to smile. His smile became the signal.