Chapter 141

This time, it took several minutes for the boisterous Toonka to settle down. TCF!Beacrox clicked his tongue repeatedly and fiddled with the cuff of his sleeves. He was vividly recalling his memories of this fight, and it was filling him with annoyance all over again.

Naturally, once the hall became quiet again, Naur continued the record. He showed everyone the arrogant and overconfident bandit leader who scorned, mocked, and threatened Cale.

<Chapter 229: But it’s more comfortable here? (3)>
The large axe on his arm slammed down onto the ground. The bandit leader started to glare at Cale.
“I hate weaklings who boss other people around the most.”

According to the record, this was because he was from somewhere that kept slaves locked up and made them fight - the Gladiator Arena. It was the place where he had to fight against his sworn younger brother. His younger brother had made him smile up to the day of the fight.

A bit more history behind the bandit leader's past was offered to give everyone a clearer perspective. Information such as the fact that the bandit leader had to survive in the arena since he was 12 years old and the fact that those bastards who made him fight against his sworn younger brother were weaklings who only gave orders with their fingers.

“It feels good when I kill those types of bastards!”
His large body started to move.
“Gasp!”

Toonka felt a twinge of pity toward someone who in many ways was a lot like himself, however those feelings of pity amd sympathy did not remove his feelings of animosity toward this bastard who was threatening his friend.

Meanwhile, within the Palantír, the bandit who Cale was consoling gasped after seeing the bandit leader heading over toward him with the large axe.

The axe was the size of an average adult. Apparently, it was the symbol of the bandit leader’s immense strength as well as a source of fear for the others and caused even merchants to get scared when they saw this axe.

Just looking at was enough for everyone to acknowledge that it did indeed look like an intimidating weapon... but it was lacking when compared to Cale's incredible Ancient Powers.

‘A, am I going to die? Do I need to dodge?’
All sorts of thoughts clashed in the bandit’s head as he felt his body freeze up. However, he heard someone’s voice at that moment.
“What nonsense are you talking about?”
The bandit turned his head. He could see a look of being unfairly judged on the face of the red-haired man.
‘He thinks it is an unfair judgment?’
The bandit found it to be odd, but Cale truly felt that he was being wronged.
‘Only sit back and give orders?’
Cale wished he had such a life.

Everyone from the TCF!World let out an audible sigh, some going so far as to face palm dramatically. The mood in the hall shifted again.

Why would he come all the way to the Eastern continent if he could live that way? He would roll in bed and never get up.

"Ahhh, Oraboni..." Lily whispered pityingly.
"Hyung-nim..." Basen added with a sad and sympathetic expression upon his face.

Cale was more emotional than ever from feeling wronged as he reached his hand out. A loud explosion echoed through the mountain. The bandit looked forward with his jaws dropped in shock.

"Oh my!!" The exclamation came from TBOAH!Cotton, whose eyes went wide after seeing how Cale chose to respond to this provocation.

He could see Cale. He could also see the shield coming out of Cale’s body. The axe was blocked by the shield. It did not manage to even leave a tiny scratch on the shield.