Chapter 146

After everyone had settled down again, a nagging thought itched at the minds of some of the people from the TBOAH!World.
"Does this mean that simply having dragon-nims join the battle would have been enough to stop the White Star?" TBOAH!Alberu asked feeling strange the same moment the question left his lips. His dark elf blood seemed to be intrinsically chiding him for his inappropriate thoughts.

TBOAH!Zed beside him frowned for a moment and then nodded, an arrogant sense of entitlement suddenly filling the former Roan King of the TBOAH!World. Grigori strongly clenched her fists and frowned in disapproval as she read his thoughts that were arrogantly mocking and scornfully lamenting the deaths of the useful dragons who could have fought and won the war on their behalf.

"Ahem! Some of you seem to be misunderstanding something right now... so allow me to give you something that will help you gain a proper sense of perspective." Grigori's gaze was harsh and her tone lacked the usual traces of affection and warmth.

She purposely raised her hand and changed the record that had been cued up to begin, putting on a new scene of a familair battlefield - the Battle of the Capital of the Mogoru Empire. In partucular the scene began at something that had been left out of the earlier viewing of the records showing this battle.

<Chapter 333: Who are you?! (3)>
Cale heard a voice in his head at that moment.
– Cale Henituse.
Cale flinched as he looked at Mary. Eruhaben. He heard the ancient Dragon’s voice.
– I think I may have found the White Star.
‘…Excuse me? You found who?’

TCF!Eruhaben who recognized this scene pressed his lips into a thin line and squeezed his eyes shut for a brief moment. He wondered what new and unknown information would be revealed. He could already tell from the fierce aura radiating from the Goddess beside him that she was about to show everyone exactly what went down back then. He sighed softly and accepted his fate.

Cale’s expression had a rare look of being completely baffled. That was how shocking it was. It was at that moment.

A deafening explosion shook the image within the Palantír - signifying the intensity of the blast.

He heard the loudest explosion he had heard all day. Cale turned his head. The Mogoru Empire’s palace.

Some people who had been paying attention earlier when they'd watched Hannah, Jack and Mary battle against the Lich Bernard, gulped as they recognized the familiar explosion that they hadn't paid much attention to before.

An explosion had occurred at the palace that was still bright because of the emergency.
Cale could see a light shooting up from the site of the explosion. It was a white gold light.

TBOAH!Eruhaben realized what must be going on the moment he saw his counterpart on the Palantír.
"I see... so you actually fought that thing?" TBOAH!Eruhaben asked his counterpart telepathically. TCF!Eruhaben opened his eyes and tilted his head to nod as discreetly as possible in response to TBOAH!Eruhaben's question. Before TBOAH!Eruhaben coukd ask jow hebhad fared in the battle, Naur continued the record.

The ancient Dragon Eruhaben was shooting up into the air with his white gold aura around him. Cale heard Eruhaben’s voice even as he watched him fly.
Cale Henituse, you are a fake.
‘Excuse me? A fake? What is he talking about?’

"Ahem... I apologize, as you already know by now I had mistaken you as a Dragon Catcher..." TCF!Eruhaben apologized to Cale in a quiet and slightly embarrassed tone. Cale nodded and waved off his concerns, assuring him so that he wouldn't worry about it anymore.