Chapter 138

While Taylor and the two Cage's plotted how to convince Cale and Kim Rok Soo to join them for drinks tonight, the rest of the hall was full of curiosity about what Cale and his friends would find on their first trip to the Eastern Continent once TCF!Eruhaben returned.  

A few days later, Eruhaben came back with an expression that seemed to be saying that he saw a lot of odd things.

TCF!Eruhaben couldn't help chuckling at the memory of the first people they met on the Eastern Continent. TCF!Ron who probably also caught his line of thought began to smile, however it was a smile that was a mix between a smirk and his usual benign one, it was a little terrifying for the weaker-hearted individuals around the hall.

“Eruhaben-nim, why do you have such a strange expression on your face?”
They were currently in the plaza, however, Cale was sitting on a comfortable couch while eating fruit.

“Oh… did they put a couch out for you, so you wouldn't lie on the floor?” Rok Soo chided the Palantír clearly depicted Cale of being lazy.
“It was even more comfortable…” Cale replied defensively, although he didn't appear offended at all. So everyone who knew him well could tell he was only pretending to whine and complain.

“What next? A swing set?” Rok Soo scoffed with a snarky expression on his amused face.
“Ohhh… that's a nice suggestions, I'll have Mueller and the others make one...” Cale muttered with an excited glint shining in his eyes. His mind seemed to thinking up a new money-making scheme. No one dared to burst his bubble of delusion.

Eruhaben then looked at Raon who was patting his full stomach and studying a language book for the Eastern continent as he responded back.
“…Poor me.”
Cale was able to figure out what Eruhaben was thinking based on their conversation. That was why he had jumped onto the teleportation magic circle knowing Eruhaben didn’t really mean it.

TBOAH!Eruhaben felt mildly amused by Cale Henituse's audacity – although he knew that the red-haired human was pretty precious and special, so even if their roles had been reversed, he would have also felt nothing except affection for the red-haired human. It also occurred to TBOAH!Eruhaben that Cale Henituse seemed to know his counterpart very well – enough to be able to understand his thoughts and feelings to this degree.

The group that was going to head to the Eastern continent all gathered around him.
“It’s been a while since we last travelled!”
“This is my first time going to the Eastern continent!”
“Just trust me! The great and mighty Raon Miru has memorized all of the Eastern continent’s languages!”
“Our youngest is really smart!”
The children averaging nine-years-old chatted amongst themselves as they roamed around Cale. However, Cale was not looking at the children as his gaze was focused on some other people. It made sense for Eruhaben to go.

"Looks like the Young Master-nim is just casually planning a vacation for the kids... it's so f**king cute!" Queen Jopis conmented gleefully with a beautiful smile upon her face as she watched the excited trio of children upon the Palantír.

The Eastern continent. They needed someone who knew a lot about the Eastern continent to go with them. That was why Ron and Beacrox were coming with them.

TBOAH!Ron and TBOAH!Beacrox gulped and felt the instinctive chill of something akin to anxious excitement prickle at their heart. This must have been the first time their counterparts had returned to the Eastern Continent after fleeing just like it had been for them, but this was something that they had never lived to do.

Unlike their counterparts, they never returned to the Eastern Continent. However the feelings welling up within them no longer had any trace of jealousy, they only wanted to see and watch how their counterparts felt returning to that continent.