Chapter 120

No one could really argue with this especially since it was already clear that TCF!Mary had definitely followed Cale and had thus become one of his beloved and treasured family members.

Two days later, Cale was laying down on a couch in the restaurant of the inn while staring at the ceiling.
"This is no joke."

The image inside the Palantír trembled as the rumbling sound was heard from inside it.

A loud noise accompanied what felt like an earthquake. However, it was not too severe.
"Young master-nim, it looks like the dead mana is about to rise."
"Seems that way."
Cale took a sip of the lemonade Ron handed him. This underground city even had lemons.

"Of course, Young Master Cale, we'll keep it all stocked so visit again - we'll definitely have more for you!" TCF!Obante smiled happily, misunderstanding Cale's grumbling sarcasm.

They had every kind of fruit down here. Beacrox made some ice cream and put it on the table in front of Cale and the invisible Raon. The innkeeper was looking at Beacrox like he really wanted to hire Beacrox as the inn's chef.

"Of course, our Gentle Beacrox is the best!" Raon and the two kittens clamoured loudly in excitement. They seemed to like that Beacrox's skills as a chef was being appreciated and recognized by others - however just like Cale there were absolutely unwilling to let Beacrox go. The three youngest in the hall from the TCF!World shared a look and nodded to each other.
"Right, 'ours'!!" They eagerly agreed with mischievous grins.

Cale looked toward the inn door.
"Beacrox, go bring me another cup of lemonade."
"Excuse me?"
"Young master-nim, I will do it."
Beacrox asked in confusion, while Ron stepped up to say that he would do it. They heard a small bell chiming as someone entered the inn.

TBOAH!Alberu had no choice but to sit in silence ever since he'd seen that Palantír was showing records of the Underground Dark Elf City. He was grateful that TBOAH!Valentino had already had his soul dissonance healed so that only TCF!Valentino remained - in that way he would not have to explain the complicated things like how the foreign Dark Elves had been counted as part of the Roan Kingdom when technically they lived in his territory.

TCF!Valentino didn't need the desert, and he couldn't use it either because of the dead mana that periodically rose from there - so he was perfectly fine handing it over to TCF!Alberu as part of their alliance and remunerations for Roan's help during the war.

"Ron, you sit down."

"How brave... look at you ordering Ron around!" Kim Rok Soo teases Cale. Cale huffs in exasperation and then rolls his eyes without a verbal response. He doesn't seem to want to fall for Rok Soo's taunts, however in his mind he was sarcastically mouthing off at Kim Rok Soo for trying to pick a fight with him - Cale was denying it all and playing the victim.

It was a person completely covered in a black robe. Mary had entered the inn to visit Cale and walked over toward him without any hesitation.
"Beacrox, go bring a cup of lemonade for our guest."

TBOAH!Mary blinked and stared at the Palantír. She could guess that her counterpart had come to visit Cale because of the request he'd made two days prior, but she was still happy about how naturally Cale was when he received her - it was, after all, only the second time the two of them were meeting.

Beacrox looked toward the completely covered person with confusion. Cale continued to speak to help Beacrox understand.
"This is the person who will make your father a new arm."
Beacrox stiffened up. Even Ron, who had his usual benign smile, couldn't help but change expressions.