Chapter 145

The fallen snacks that ended up on the floor were also replaced with fresh new ones - no one asked what the Goddess did with the wasted food that ended up on the floor, because they were all too caught up in the shocking revelation that the Palantír just casually and shamelessly dropped upon them.

Within the silence that followed while everyone demanded answers from Cale, Naur opportunistically continued the record. Forcing everyone to return to their seats and concentrate on the Palantír.

<Chapter 754: Oh, it was something like this. It’s fun. (4)>
The White Star curled forward while clutching his head. Cale leisurely watched him and commented.
“How amazing. You managed to dodge ever so slightly in that short moment. You even attempted to create your wind wall.”

No one in the hall seemed surprised that the White Star had managed to defend himself enough to dodge Cale's attack, but then they remembered that awful sound and they were certain that despite him dodging it, some contact must have been made in order for that sound to have been produced. The guests of the Palantír Hall became restless once again, desperately seeking clarification before they got their hopes up.

The cracked wind wall crumbled into pieces. The quickly generated wind wall could not defeat the fully activated rock.
– I… I put all of my Super Rock essence into it despite it being a bit too late, but using a rock with the Blood-Drenched Rock’s essence as well… you are more amazing than I am to use such a power to smack the White Star in the back of the head.

The Super Rock’s almost nervous comment shocked even the dragon of the TBOAH!World.
"It's real!!" TBOAH!Rasheel and TBOAH!Mila were the first to cover their mouths to keep from shouting out loud again.
"He really hit him!! Cale Henituse really hit him!!"

Cale simply ignored the Super Rock’s comment.
“Grr……” The White Star was still clutching his head as he looked up.
‘F**k!’
Everything seemed to be shaking.

"Ahhh!!" Kim Rok Soo was trembling, his emotions were frantically filling his mind and body with endorphins that made him feel both dizzying happiness and sadistic delight, there was also some feelings of pride and glee that Cale was using his body, as his Soul Swap Partner, to beat up this White Radish, Rok Soo couldn't help thinking it was a small form of retribution for the pain the White Star had put him through in the TBOAH!World Timeline.

He had not received a direct hit because of his wind wall that was being created, despite it not being fully made. However, the White Star could still feel blood dripping down the back of his head and his back getting wet.

Rok Soo thought back to what he'd told Cale the first and only time they'd met. He recalled how he'd told Cale that he felt that if he could just leave one scratch on the White Star then he could die in peace. It had been his biggest reason to enlist as a soldier during the Puzzle City War.

‘I made sure it didn’t hit a vital point! I’m sure that I dodged it! I’m certain it barely hit me!’
Getting a light hit by that stupid power was still critical. He especially couldn’t get his bearings straight because everything looked as if it were shaking and his head was dizzy.

"Hit that bastard again!" TBOAH!Dodori's voice broke through the stunned stupor of the other guests and soon it was followed by agreements. Because of this, no one, not even the Pink Dragon's mother corrected TBOAH!Dodori's language.

"Yeah! Get him again Hyung-nim!!" Basen exclaimed.
"While everything is still spinning for him, Son! Hit him again!" Deruth agreed with a sharp nod as he smacked his clenched fist down against the arm of his chair.