Chapter 74

The whirlwinds cut through the ocean in order to arrive at their respective locations following Cale’s will. Cale lifted his head up. He could hear the sound of the trees in the forest as he looked up at the sky that was covered by black clouds. The rain clouds were expanding to the east.

It became clear that a calamity unlike anything they’d ever seen thus far was about to be shown by the Goddess’ Palantír and everyone from the TBOAH!World braced themselves for the scenes to come. Although, they were certain that nothing could top seeing Cale blow up one of the Hais Islands. Still, they’d seen enough to know better than to underestimate Cale’ audacity to challenge logic and common sense.

Cale turned his head to the other side. The sun was disappearing to the west and night was starting. A storm and whirlpools. The dangers of the ocean were being artificially created. It would only affect the area around the Hais Islands. Cale fixed his clothes that were messed up by the wind and looked toward the horizon. The tens of ships that were just specks earlier were now visible.
“It is time for us to hide as well.”
Thunder started to roar in the area.

“Shall we switch to the perspective of the enemy’s side…” Grigori offered and gestured toward the Palantír before anyone could agree or reject her suggestion.

Opid, the leader of Arm’s First Battle Brigade. He looked toward the raindrops falling on the ship and started to frown.
“Raining in the night time, is it about to storm?”
“It is only a few drops right now, so I think we should quickly rush to the Hais Islands and see what happens.”
“Is it possible to get there before it gets much darker?”
“Yes sir.”
Opid nodded his head at his subordinate’s response and looked around. Many people on each ship were moving around quickly in order to prepare for the rain.

TBOAH!Alberu scowled angrily, knowing that in their timeline some of these bastards had actually managed to get into Roan and her neighbouring kingdoms. TCF!Alberu spied his counterpart’s expression out the corner of his eye and understood the situation that the TBOAH!Roan Kingdom had faced without Cale. He glanced toward Cale and watched him as he lazily pet TCF!Ohn, TCF!Hong, Raon, and all three of their counterparts.

“Tsk, should we have brought crews with us?”
“Leader, we had no choice.”
His Assistant Leader Greetel approached Opid and patted his shoulder.
“We had to quietly go while hiding our identities. We could not bring large crews with us. It’s already going to be a pain killing all of the navigators once we get to our destination.”
“Greetel, you’re right, but…”
Opid looked up after hearing the thunder and had an ominous feeling.

It was at that moment. A new noise that was different from the noise of the ship cutting through the ocean reached his ear.

Similar sounds of water sloshing was heard from the Palantír as the record revealed the beginning of the long night for Arm’s First Battle Brigade.

It was not just once.
‘It’s coming from the back.’
Opid turned around. He was located at the center of the formation of ships. He looked toward the ships following behind his ship.

The momentary stillness before the ocean burst open and a large entity emerged from the dark waters.
“Round 1! FIGHT!” TCF!Hong yelled excitedly and jumped up and down on the pillow he was lounging on moments ago.

A loud roar was followed by a large lifeform jumping into the air.
“… Whales.”
It was the Whales. Approximately ten Whales appeared on top of the water before disappearing back underwater. He noticed one Whale among the group. It was a Humpback Whale. This Whale had an X shaped scar on her back.
“… The Whale tribe!”