Chapter 89

“Of course there is!” someone replied in a snarky tone, however despite how much TBOAH!Bud looked around he could not find the owner of the voice. Grigori lightly shook her head in amusement and then glanced toward TBOAH!Ohn and TBOAH!Hong before moving her gaze over to TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong.

While TBOAH!Ohn and her brother were lounging out on Rok Soo's lap, TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong were both curled up snugly in Cale's. She eyed the four kittens for a silent moment and then turned her gaze to the Palantír and nodded, making the decision to start working on their dissonance as well.

Then, in a spot under the cliff where that voice could not be heard… In the spot heading past the second boundary to the third boundary…
“Noona, this is the right place!”

“Oh!! It's you guys!” TBOAH!Ohn gasped in surprise and raised her head off her paws to pay close attention to the record now. TBOAH!Hong rolled over and lazily returned his gaze to the Palantír too. The poor kitten had been in a state of semi-awareness and was just about to take a nap when he heard his sister's surprised voice and his own – or rather his counterpart's voice – coming from beside him and the Palantír respectively.  

Two small Kittens crossed through a dog hole on the wall and peeked their heads out. The silver Kitten who was covered in dust looked at the enemies pouring out and started to speak.
“Looks like we can get started!”
“Ooh!” The red Kitten responded and fog quickly started to spread out starting from the silver Kitten, On. Hong’s poison was mixed into the fog as well.

TBOAH!Ohn and TBOAH!Hong fell silent as they focused on the record. They were both fascinated and flattered to see how incredible their counterparts were and how much TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong had grown since they'd seen them last using their powers.

“This, what is this fog?”
“Ugh!”
“Hey, what’s wro- ugh!”
The Dragon half-blood had said the following while planning this operation.
‘Arm will put the weakest people in the front. I’m certain they will come charging out once the second boundary is destroyed to prevent us from getting to the third boundary.’
The people in front of that group would be the weak individuals.
‘On, I leave it to you.’ On’s eyes sharply sparkled after recalling what Ron had said to her. The weakest people in the front were easily affected by the quickly spreading poisonous fog.

TBOAH!Ohn frowned slightly and moved to sit upright. She could intuitively tell that something was different about her counterpart in the record. It felt different, the aura and air around TCF!Ohn seemed different somehow, and it provoked TBOAH!Ohn's curiosity. TBOAH!Hong glanced at his sister as he considered something for a moment and then he chose to stay lying down on Rok Soo's lap. Although he was keeping a close eye on his sister's reactions in between watching the record, he didn't feel the pressing tension the same way TBOAH!Ohn did.  

“Ugh!”
“Hey, the formation will be destroyed if you fall! Ugh!”
“Ugh!”

Mercilessly the Palantír showed the members of Arm collapsing like dominos as they came in contact with TCF!Ohn's fog and TCF!Hong's poison within it.  TBOAH!Hong corked his head, taking in the scene with mild interest and marvelling in how amazing and strong his sister and her counterpart were - he'd never seen TBOAH!Ohn's fog spread out like this, it was incredible and he could tell that this was because TCF!Ohn had progressed and grown a lot.

The pouring soldiers… The weakest people in the front were slowly falling down as they became paralyzed by the poison. None of them were severely wounded, but it was enough to temporarily paralyze their legs or parts of their body. People continued to pour out behind them. The formation was destroyed and they now had issues moving.
“We can’t see properly because of the fog!”
“F**k!
Their sight was hindered by the fog. This was the perfect example of chaos.