Chapter 45

"Let's continue now..." Grigori replied with a laugh still lingering in her tone.

<Chapter 430: Trap (4)>
- But human, are we really not showing up this time?
Cale who was hiding in a stealthy location nodded his head after hearing Raon's question in his mind.
'Of course!'

The plan was for them to not appear this time. Witira had said that Cale was going to come, however, there should be no reason for Cale to appear if things went according to plan. Cale had to appear somewhere else instead.
'That's the way to properly trick the White Star.'

Cale was crouching down and watching everything with the most anxiousness he's had since crossing over to this world. Witira was the most eye-catching.

TCF!Witira smiled proudly, while TBOAH!Witira felt a swell of emotion tickle within her chest. She glanced toward her counterpart and took a moment to study the genuine glow of appreciation emitting from her.

The whip that was retrieved because of Sayeru wrapped around her again before being pointed at Clopeh. Witira recalled Cale's words as she started to speak.
'Just talk seriously with a stoic expression if it is hard to act. Then you look like you mean business. You'll probably look worried too.'
Witira spoke in a low voice with a stiff expression on her face.
"...Are you betraying us?" She recalled her next lines as she blinked once. "I thought young master Cale said that he would not be sending you out this time?"

Bear King Sayeru looked back and forth at Clopeh and Witira with an odd expression on his face.
'What the hell is going on with them right now?'
Clopeh and Witira. He had never seen these two factions together before, however, they shared the common factor of Cale Henituse. But one side was asking about betrayal while the other was asking for the Whale tribe to hand something over.
'Something is weird.' This situation was weird. Everything was suspicious and hard to believe. The weirdest thing of all was...
"I am the Guardian Knight of the North. I live on the pride of having that title."
The weirdest thing was the existence of Clopeh Sekka.

"Nonsense! How can someone who talks about pride betray us like this!" Witira did not lose her composure as she called Clopeh out. The water whip was starting to roar louder. Anybody would be able to tell that she was getting angry even though she was looking and speaking calmly.

TCF!Mary innocently glanced toward TCF!Witira and spoke from her place across the room.
"Miss Witira, you are an incredible actress!"
"Thank you Miss Mary!" TCF!Witira replied with a gentle smile upon her ethereal features. TCF!Mary nodded and tilted her head before turning her cloaked face back to the front to continue viewing the record upon the Palantír.

White aura started to cover Clopeh's sword as well. Sayeru turned toward the White Star. The White Star started to speak.
"That is a real aura."
They had heard that Clopeh Sekka was tied down to a wheelchair. He was supposed to not be able to use his legs nor even pick up a sword.
"So how-?"
"Either the necromancer or the Saint healed him, or the wheelchair was all just an act."
Sayeru looked toward Clopeh as the White Star answered his question.
"How are you able to control the wyverns?"
Clopeh stoically looked down at Sayeru. Sayeru could feel an odd sense of lunacy coming from Clopeh's eyes. As he started to frown after seeing that crazed gaze...
"Because I am the Guardian Knight."

Smirk. Clopeh was feeling great. He was looking down from the highest spot. The bastard who had the sky attribute ancient power and said that he would become nature was below him right now.
"White Star. If it is you, you should know the special trait of my household."