Chapter 128

Since too many people were already very eager to see what had happened to Clopeh Sekka that had turned him into the lunatic who now followed Cale around with religious fervour, the Palantír Hall quietened down quickly and the record soon began at Grigori’s nod of permission toward the unseen Naur.

<Chapter 201: The Ocean is … (1)>
Cale ate the apple pie as he opened the door to the underground prison. He then stopped eating. He heard the sound of a whip.

The sound of a whip lashing through the air was heard followed soon after by a very distinct scream of pain. Despite themselves several people from the TBOAH!World flinched. They quickly realized they were about to see something that they were never meant to see.

“Ahhhhhhh!”

Blood was being splattered onto the walls. A lot of blood must have been on the walls already, as you could not even tell that the new blood had landed on it.
“Ah, young master-nim, you’re here.” Ron gently greeted Cale, however, he had a cold gaze as he looked at Cale from head to toe.
‘Why is this old man’s gaze so cold?’

“Geez… Cale… I wonder…” Rok Soo scolded Cale sarcastically and then, with an extremely frustrated huff  roughly scratched his hand through his hair again.
“Rok Soo Hyung… you’re going to end up with a bald spot if you keep being so rough with your hair.” Grigori telepathically warned him. Rok Soo gave the Goddess a sour look, clearly offended amd not appreciating her comment. The fact that she was acting amused enough to tease him and didn’t appear even slightly upset by the sight of the bloody Cale upon the Palantír bothered him.

Cale felt small as Ron looked at him that way. He then became anxious. Ron took out a dagger and then threw it.
“Aaaaaah!”
The dagger stabbed the man being tortured in the shoulder as blood splattered once again.

That throw reminded several people in the hall of when they saw Young Master rescuing Raon, or rather Dodom Miru, during the Sealed God’s Test. The throw felt personal just like it had back when Cale had done it too. Of course, Cale, being the loveable and dense idiot that he was, did not recognize the similarities.

Cale avoided Ron’s gaze and looked toward Beacrox. The chef and torture expert Beacrox was wearing four pairs of white gloves as he flicked the whip with a stoic expression. The father-son duo, who did not have a drop of blood on them, introduced Cale to someone.

The angle of the recording being shown by the Palantír shifted, and everyone saw what they were meant to see – it was a terrible sight, it was unlike anything they had ever thought to see . However, what surprised them the most was rather how Cale seemed completely unaffected by the sheer brutality.

“We are chatting with him, as you instructed.”
“Ugh, gasp.”
The sound of someone gasping for air could be heard as Cale saw that the man’s white hair had turned dark red from dry blood. The Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka. He had fallen into Cale’s hands.

Rok Soo stopped trying to think up schemes to annoy and torment Cale. He could only stare helplessly and in awe with a burning prickling sensation stinging at his bloodshot eyes. For the TBOAH!Deruth and TBOAH!Violan, the tortured state of the man who had led the attack on their territory and had mercilessly killed their children, this was a satisfying sight to see.

The father-son duo had immediately captured him and moved him to the underground prison when Choi Han had defeated him on the battlefield. Ron continued to speak with a benign smile.
“…We kept him alive.”
‘Yes… As long as he is alive.’
Cale heard Raon’s voice in his head.
– Good job! Ron and Beacrox really are smart!
Cale could not respond.