Chapter 43

Grigori spared a moment of thought and then smiled mischievously and spoke directly to Naur once again.
"On a second thought... Naur, play Chapter 428 – the conversation part. So that everyone can have a basic understanding of just how delusional that White Radish and his underlings really are."
"Ho... Yes, My Goddess, I understand." Naur replied overhead. There was a chuckle of amusement and mischief in his tone.

<Chapter 428: Trap (2)>
Sayeru covered his mouth as he let out a light cough. The handkerchief in his hand had blood on it. Sayeru coldly stared at it for a moment before starting to speak.
"When will you attack?"

The people of the TCF!World and the TBOAH!World went rigid in shock and surprise at the sight of the individuals upon the screen. One was that feeble-looking Bear King Sayeru and the other was someone TBOAH!Choi Han and his closest allies knew fairly well – after all it was the person who had killed them in their timeline. Naur and Grigori blatantly ignored the glares of animosity that were directed at Grigori because she'd shown something so unexpected to them through the Palantír – however for the TCF!World people this was a scene they had never known about and they were interested to see what Grigori had to show them.
"Delusional... For even the Goddess to call that White Radish delusional, was he perhaps an even bigger idiot than what we already know him as?" That was the thought on all the TCF!Alberu's mind and Kim Rok Soo's minds.

The land of the Whale tribe. When will they head there?
"It's been over three weeks since I came over from Mogoru."

The original plan was to meet up with mage Becrock to do reconnaissance and then striking the land of the Whale tribe right away. However, Becrock was captured by the enemies and the plan had to change. That was why Sayeru sent Dorph to the Eastern continent and came here alone.
"...Something is weird." The White Star commented as he looked toward the distant glacier with a suspicious gaze. No, it wasn't that far if you really thought about it.

They were on a secluded corner of the coast that was not visible from the Northern Coast Guard Post with half of their troops on the shores and half on the ships.
"You're saying that the Whale tribe is acting weird?"
"Correct."
The White Star nodded his head at Sayeru's comment while Sayeru responded with an annoyed expression.
"You're basically saying that it is suspicious that the Whale tribe is letting the black mages spy on them. You think something might be up."
"Yes."
"You're the one who is being weird."
"...What do you mean?"
Sayeru pointed toward the White Star.
"This is what the normal you would have said. 'We will take the Whales down as planned. We will confirm the suspicious details after we capture them.' "

The White Star's eyes had an odd light in them.
"...It does seem as if I was thinking hard about it for no reason."
"Exactly! If the Whales are suspicious, barge in and figure out whatever the hell they are planning."
Sayeru's eyes were filled with an odd sense of lunacy.
"Are you afraid of death? You, the White Star, are afraid of death?"

The members of the audience blinked and their eyes grew wide when they heard this, on the other hand Cale had a vicious smile upon his face as he looked toward the goddess, Grigori smiled innocently back at him as the Palantír continued.

The firm belief that the White Star did not fear death was in Sayeru's crazed look. He started to speak to the White Star as if he was warning or suggesting something to him.
"Crazy bastards should act like crazy bastards. I've never seen anyone crazier than you."
Only Lion King Dorph and Bear King Sayeru had the qualifications to say such things to the White Star.