Chapter 117

Naur waited for the hall to become quiet again before he continued the record. The audience of the Palantír Hall watched with various expressions of shock and amazement as a race began.

<Chapter 333: Who are you?! (3)>
The white orb was shining brighter than the moon over the capital’s night sky. The light was shining in sword master Hannah’s eyes, but she did not close them. It was so bright that she was tearing up, however, she was only looking at the sword within that orb. The sword was white from the scabbard to the hilt.
‘Hurry up and go!’
She could vaguely hear her brother Jack’s voice.

TBOAH!Hannah's heart began to race with a sense of urgency that she had never felt before. She reached up and clenched a fistful of the material of her shirt and grit her teeth, trying to coax herself to return to a calm state of mind again. She needed a calm mind in order to make sense of what her counterpart was doing on the Palantír.

She looked down at the wings of the White Bone Dragon she was standing on. The White Bone Dragon which moved according to Mary’s will was flying up to lead Hannah to the white sword.
“You think I’ll let you grab that?!”
Tower Master Bernard was wrapped in black mana as he shot up toward the sky. His gaze that had been focused on Saint Jack was focused only on Hannah now.
“Protect the sword master-nim!”
Hannah could see the knights heading down as she flew up.
“It is the Guardian Knight-nim’s order! Protect the White Bone Dragon!”
Hannah started to smile. Guardian Knight Clopeh’s knights on top of the wyverns were swinging their swords toward Tower Master Bernard.

“Oh… the Lunatic seems to be quite useful at times…” TCF!Choi Han muttered grudgingly. TCF!Rosalyn let out a quiet chuckle, although she could not disagree, she definitely did not want to agree aloud with TCF!Choi Han about Clopeh being useful.

She could hear the sound of swords clashing underneath her. She could hear the Holy Knights scream. She could also hear the sound of the wyvern bones breaking. However, Hannah did not even look back. She just continued to fly toward that white orb.

TBOAH!Jack watched the record on the Palantír with a strange feeling of yearning and pride. Of course, he knew that his TBOAH!Hannah was not the one being shown, the TCF!Hannah was still also his sister and right there in this record, she was doing something incredible, something that no other Saint or Holy Maiden serving any other god could do.

She could see it clearer now. Hannah, who was crouched on top of the White Bone Dragon’s head, slowly reached out toward the white orb.
“You pestering bugs!”
Hannah looked down.

“Ahhh, don't stop… don’t look back!” TBOAH!Lily gasped clasping her hands together as if she were making a sincere wish or praying for something. It seemed once again everyone was getting caught up in the battle and were all becoming deeply engrossed with the chase.

She could see that Bernard was chasing after her no matter how many of the bone wyverns and knights of the North were sticking to him.
“I will get rid of you along with the divine item!”
Bernard’s dead mana turned into an arrow and headed toward Hannah and the White Bone Dragon. However, the arrow was blocked by a silver shield this time.

“Ahhh, it’s Oraboni’s shield!!” TCF!Lily exclaimed excitedly. Cale did not have the heart to tell her that the other shields were Raon’s. And since Naur continued the record,  he missed his chance to clear up the misunderstanding. On the other hand, Raon didn’t care to accept the credit for the other small silver shields that were creating obstacles in Bernard’s way alongside his own Indestructible Shield.

“Raon, tell them to attack.”
Cale was telling Raon to signal the other person in the sky to attack. This was the person who was most certain to defeat the thousand years old Lich.
– Alrighty! I will contact gramps!  
The silver shield and Bernard continued to crash against each other. Cale took a bread roll out of his pocket and started to chew. He then dropped the bread roll on the ground.
– I can’t contact gramps! He apparently told Rosalyn that he needed to go somewhere for a moment!