Chapter 19 Mu Yao, leave quickly.

"Mu Yao..." The man's voice was filled with confusion.

    And Mu Yao finally saw the man's face clearly, it turned out to be Kan Qinghan.

   There was an abnormal blush on Kan Qinghan's face, but his eyes were cold and sharp, and his whole face looked very split.

 His breathing was very heavy, and the hot breath rushed directly to Mu Yao's face. He was also a man, and combined with the thin man who Mu Yao had just seen leaving in embarrassment, Mu Yao guessed the outline of what happened.

   Someone actually drugged Kan Qinghan at Kan's house!
 This is Mr. Kan's birthday party. No one would be so stupid as to want to crawl into Kan Qinghan's bed at this time.

 Although Mu Yao is not very smart, he is a young master from a wealthy family. Although he has never experienced the abuses of a wealthy family, it does not mean that he does not know about it.

  He vaguely understood that someone probably wanted to use this scandal to bring down Kan Qinghan. If something really happened between Kan Qinghan and the man just now, someone would probably guide Mr. Kan to "catch him in bed" soon.

   The Kan family is not as thin as the herdsmen. The old man of the Kan family has four sons, and each son has at least one or two sons. And Kan Qinghan is not Mr. Kan's son, nor is he his eldest grandson. He passed over a bunch of uncles, brothers and sisters to become the new head of the Kan family, which must have aroused the dissatisfaction of many people.

Curiosity killed the cat! Mu Yao was extremely upset. He shouldn't have followed him at all.

 Before Mu Yao could finish complaining in his heart, Kan Qinghan suddenly made a move.
 His face suddenly enlarged in Mu Yao's eyes, and his thin lips kissed Mu Yao's red lips fiercely.

   "What are you doing..." Before Mu Yao could finish speaking, he held Mu Yao's face with one hand and pried open Mu Yao's closed lips with two fingers.

   "Hmm..." His fiery tongue invaded Mu Yao's mouth aggressively, sweeping over all the soft spots in Mu Yao's mouth, as if he was patrolling his own territory.

   Mu Yao's soft tongue that was originally hidden was also forcibly entangled by him. Like a vicious dog that had eaten meat and bones, he searched every inch of Mu Yao's mouth, making Mu Yao unable to even breathe.

  Mu Yao's hands weakly pushed Kan Qinghan's chest, but his brain was so deprived of oxygen that he couldn't move. Moreover, such close contact awakened some bad memories in him, making him even more unable to move.

    In the end, the abuser discovered that his sweet prey was almost unable to breathe, so he mercifully let him go.
 Mu Yao breathed heavily, and Kan Qinghan closed the door while he was catching his breath.

   "Kan Qinghan!" Mu Yao's voice was filled with fear, but he met Kan Qinghan's clear eyes.

   Kan Qinghan carried Mu Yao to the bed like a kitten. No matter how much Mu Yao kicked him, he couldn't move an inch.

   His tall body loomed over Mu Yao, like a high mountain covering Mu Yao. A sweet fragrance filled the room, but Mu Yao's heart fell into the abyss.

 "Kan Qinghan, I am Mu Yao from the Mu family, not your little lover!" Mu Yao's voice was trembling and pitiful.

   Kan Qinghan didn't seem to hear him. He forcefully pushed Mu Yao's face and continued to kiss him. His other hand dishonestly reached into Mu Yao's shirt, caressing it upward along his smooth skin, and touched him. Beautiful red cherry blossoms.

    "Get away!"

    At this moment, Mu Yao couldn't tell whether he was in Kan's room or the dark alley. He couldn't tell whether he was a nineteen-year-old young master in his prime or a twenty-three-year-old. That extremely dirty Mu Yao who was gang-raped.

    People can burst out with amazing strength when they are desperate. He actually kicked Kan Qinghan out of bed.

    But when Kan Qinghan got up and wanted to catch Mu Yao to continue, what caught his eyes was Mu Yao's trembling body.

  Mu Yao's face was full of tears, despair and deathly silence spread over him.

  Kan Qinghan suddenly became more awake. He raised his hand and slapped himself. The pain made him sober again.

  "Muyao, go quickly." Kan Qinghan's voice was low and hoarse, and the veins on his hands were swollen. It was obvious that he had not really regained his consciousness, but was just suppressing his desire.

   Mu Yao regained some consciousness because of Kan Qinghan's words. He quickly wiped his tears, stumbled to the door, opened the door and ran out. When he closed the door, Kan Qinghan's eyes were staring straight at him, as if staring at himself. Sure prey.