Chapter 43: Give You Better Food

When he touched her, the folds on both sides of her vagina shrank, and the movement of her vagina made Pei Yanxing hot-eyed.
 His fingers went in to visit erotically and eagerly, and the wet and hot cavity walls sucked his hand passionately. The cavity was so tight that he had the illusion that Mu Yao had never slept with anyone before.
 Pei Yanxing secretly added another finger. Although Mu Yao's hole was tight, it could still be eaten.
 Pei Yanxing felt a little sour and cursed the guy named Bai Ran in his heart.
 When Mu Yao was able to eat all three of his fingers, Pei Yanxing felt that it was almost done.
 He took his fingers out of Mu Yao's body, but his vagina was sucking his fingers tightly.
 "Be good, I'll give you something better to eat." Pei Yanxing put his thing against Mu Yao's hole and pushed it in little by little.
 Muyao hadn't had sex for a long time, and it was very difficult for him to swallow Pei Yanxing's big dick.
 His eyes rolled up slightly as he was being pushed, and his hand involuntarily touched his belly.
 "It will break..." Mu Yao's voice was filled with tears.
 "Bai Ran, please go out..."
 Pei Yanxing originally smiled because of Mu Yao's naive demeanor, but Mu Yao's words to Bai Ran made his face suddenly darken.
 Punishingly, he pushed the last third in hard.
 Mu Yao screamed in shock, and his body bounced, but Pei Yanxing's penis was like a huge stick, pinning him firmly in place.
 His poor little hole was so round and wide that it seemed like it would break if he moved even a little bit.
 Originally, Pei Yanxing wanted to be gentle first, but as long as he was gentle, Mu Yao would think he was Bai Ran, which made him very annoyed.
 He folded Mu Yao's slender legs in half, and let himself hold Mu Yao's legs on each side with his white and tender hands, spreading Mu Yao's legs wide apart.
 Then he penetrated the whole length and started to open and close.
 Mu Yao had never experienced such stimulation. He cried and wanted to escape, but his legs couldn't even touch the bed, so he had no way to escape.
 "Maomao, who am I?" Pei Yanxing smiled and looked at Muyao with nowhere to escape. His face was flushed because he had been stimulated too much, as if he had been spoiled.
 "Bai, Bai Ran." Mu Yao's mind was so confused that he couldn't see clearly who was in front of him.
 "..." Pei Yanxing laughed angrily at him, and slammed his lower body into Mu Yao's hole, causing a wave of flesh on the inner wall.
 "Maomao, think about it carefully."
 "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Muyao was so hit that he cried, vaguely feeling that if he didn't give the correct answer, he would be punished miserably.
 He turned his mind around again and again, finally remembering that there was only one person who called him Maomao.
 "Pei, Pei Yanxing." Mu Yao cried.
 "Maomao is so good." Pei Yanxing was finally satisfied, even his movements were a little gentle.
 He saw that Mu Yao was a little uncomfortable in this position, so he lowered Mu Yao's legs, turned Mu Yao to his side, raised one leg, and started to fuck Mu Yao in a side-lying position.
 This position finally allowed Mu Yao to take a breath. The previous position went too deep, and Mu Yao had the illusion that his belly would be punctured.
 Pei Yanxing's waist strength was very good, which meant that he fucked her very hard and for a long time, but he still didn't cum.
 During this period, Mu Yao had ejaculated twice, and Pei Yanxing kept rubbing hard in and out of Mu Yao's soft hole.
 "Hurry up and cum!" Mu Yao was so angry that he cried and kicked Pei Yanxing. Pei Yanxing was so amused by this baby that he wanted to laugh. Seeing that he was indeed being bullied miserably, he picked up Mu Yao. Haruka, put him on her genitals and then thrust quickly, and finally ejaculated after a while.
 Every drop of the hot semen was ejaculated into Mu Yao's belly, and his belly bulged rapidly.
 "It's going bad, it's going bad!" Mu Yao cried in a low voice, but Pei Yanxing refused to let him go. He had to watch him eat it all before allowing him to crawl away.
 Mu Yao lay down tiredly after only climbing a few steps, while the hungry wolf behind him looked dissatisfied...