Chapter 90

Mu Yao's area was very tight, and it took Mu Yunze some time to open up all three fingers.
Mu Yao was pinned down by Mu Yunze, and all he had left was a white shirt that was pushed up to his chest.
Mu Yunze gently bit Mu Yao's pink nipple and spread his tongue, causing Mu Yao to tremble slightly.
The front end of his thing rubbed against Mu Yao's pink hole, and the secreted liquid made Mu Yao's hole muddy.
"Ah..." Mu Yao couldn't help but exclaimed. The big, high-spirited guy had already squeezed most of himself in.
The hot and humid wall warmly welcomed the invading thing. The thing pushed up and completely pushed me inside.
"Slow down..." Mu Yao reached out angrily and patted the man on the shoulder.
"Well..." The man groaned, and Mu Yao quickly looked up.
"I forgot that your shoulder was injured..." Mu Yao reproached himself and patted his head.
"I'm fine." Mu Yunze comforted Mu Yao softly.
Because he was afraid that he would forget it later, Mu Yao did not dare to lose his temper at Mu Yunze again this time, so he had to endure Mu Yunze's strong collision.
He didn't notice that Mu Yunze's lips curved into a smile of success, and then he lowered his head and sucked Mu Yao's vagina, hoping to make this trembling little cherry bigger, redder, and more gorgeous and mature...
Mu Yun Ze's body was wrapped around Mu Yao. Mu Yao's toes turned red after being hit, and the inner thighs moved tremblingly, like a white swan caught by a hunter.
Mu Yao's buttocks were covered with bite marks and finger marks, and were more than a circle larger than usual. The head of the buttocks stood pretty at the top, and the color turned red and eroded, as if juice would flow out when touched.
Mu Yao's flat lower abdomen was also pushed out in a subtle arc. The thing pushed back tirelessly. Mu Yao had to arch his body slightly to protect his lower abdomen. He always felt that it would be pushed out.
"Slow down..." Mu Yao's eyes were red, and tears fell unconsciously. Mu Yunze looked at Mu Yao's miserable appearance, and the fire in his lower abdomen became even stronger.
"You bastard..." Mu Yao felt like Mu Yunze was swollen even more, and was about to cry without tears.
The sound of "pah pah pah" echoed in the ward. Looking at the white walls around him, Mu Yao's ears turned red.
Mu Yunze's hand grasped Mu Yao's upright little thing. Mu Yao raised his snow-white neck as if he couldn't bear it. Mu Yunze took the opportunity to kiss it.
"No marks allowed!" Mu Yao saw Mu Yunze's bad intentions and said quickly.
Mu Yunze grunted in displeasure, but obediently licked it and let it go.
Mu Yunze struggled for more than half an hour and finally shot out.
The hot liquid was sprinkled on the breasts, making Mu Yao tremble from the heat. Mu Yunze held his chin and gave her a long and gentle kiss.
Once it was over, Mu Yunze wanted to continue, but was stopped fiercely by Mu Yao.
Although Mu Yunze's injury was not as serious as Luo Yin's, he had injured his muscles and bones after all. This time was ridiculous enough. How could Mu Yao allow him to do it again.
Mu Yunze looked helplessly at Mu Yao, who was thinking about him, and finally had to compromise.
After the two of them took a shower, Mu Yunze hugged Mu Yao, who was exuding the fragrance of shower gel, and sat on the bed to read the message sent to him by his subordinate.
Mu Yao, on the other hand, put on headphones and played the game. Pei Yanxing was busy and had no time to play with him, so Mu Yao randomly clicked on a few companions to earn points.
Mu Yunze looked at Mu Yao, who was still a young man, stroked his soft hair, and placed a cherished kiss on it.