Chapter 50: Reception

Muyao returned to the dormitory, took a quick shower, and then lay on the bed. He turned around with his cell phone. Flipping through it, I finally clicked into the dialog box with Qi Sisi.
 "Are you there?" Mu Yao typed out the text and sent an emoticon of a rabbit spinning in circles.
 "What's wrong, Yaoyao?" Qi Sisi replied instantly.
 "I'm so bored lately. I want to talk to you tomorrow. Are you free?"
 "Sure, treat me to dinner." Qi Sisi joked.
 "Ouke." Mu Yao and Qi Sisi decided on a time and a restaurant, and then chatted about other things for a while.
 Mu Yao didn't sleep too late. He said good night to Bai Ran and went to bed.
 It was a dreamless night. When Mu Yao got up, he was the only one left in the dormitory. Everyone else had gone out to eat. Mu Yao simply tidied up and went to the restaurant to meet Qi Sisi.
 Qi Sisi still looks like a gorgeous beauty, and many young boys in the restaurant are secretly glancing at her.
 "I guess someone will come up and ask for your WeChat account soon." Mu Yao teased Qi Sisi as soon as he sat down. "Why did you come so early?"
 "I couldn't help it. My old man yelled at me to find a partner, so I ran out quickly."
 "You haven't stopped falling in love?" Mu Yao was surprised.
 "It's different. The old man asked me to find a stable marriage partner. I'm only in my early twenties. Why should I rush to get married and fall in love when I'm rich and handsome?"
 Qi Sisi is the ultimate handsome girl. Whether she is a handsome boy or a handsome gentleman, she only I like a good face and a good figure.
 And she gets tired of seeing him. Usually she will be replaced by a handsome guy within half a year of being in a relationship. In the little half a year since Muyao has known her, she has already changed into two.
 "As expected of you." Mu Yao smiled and cheered, ordered a few signature dishes and handed the menu to Qi Sisi.
 Qi Sisi added a few dishes, put down the menu and chatted with Mu Yao. The two of them specially booked a private room to facilitate conversation.
 "What's wrong with you recently?" Qi Sisi leaned on her seat, ready to listen to Mu Yao's story.
 "I had a boyfriend, but someone else liked me, and then one time we drank too much... and..." Mu Yao said hesitantly, but Qi Sisi, who is a master of love, understood it immediately.
 "Did you two have sex after drinking?"
 "Yes." Mu Yao was extremely depressed. "Then he will chase me, but I like my boyfriend very much."
 Qi Sisi glanced at Mu Yao's fair and beautiful face, thinking that if she was a gay, she would also like Mu Yao.
 Who wouldn't like such a beautiful and dazzling little beauty?
 "Then have you considered using two boats?" Qi Sisi teased Mu Yao with a smile.
 "Don't consider it!" Mu Yao said viciously.
 "You're so cute." Qi Sisi squeezed Mu Yao's little face. It was soft and smooth, and it felt great.
 "Let's get down to business." Mu Yao freed his face from Qi Sisi's clutches. His face was very thin and would turn red when pinched. It looked very cute.
 "If you don't want to be a scumbag, then you can only deal with it first. One day that person may think about it and like someone else." Qi Sisi said this, but she knew in her heart that the possibility was very slim.
 "Sigh" Apparently Mu Yao also thought about it. He was lying on the table with a depressed look on his face.
 After the two of them finished eating, Qi Sisi suggested going to the mall to look at new season clothes.
 Muyao accompanied Qi Sisi to visit various brand stores, and Qi Sisi spent 60,000 yuan to buy some clothes.
 Mu Yao was about to accompany Qi Sisi to look at the bag when he met Kan Qinghan.
 Kan Qinghan and his assistant were walking out of a famous men's clothing store. When he saw Mu Yao, he said hello first.
 "What a coincidence, Yuanyuan." Kan Qinghan smiled. After he finished speaking, he saw Qi Sisi and added another sentence. "Miss Qi."
 Qi Sisi called him Mr. Kan, and Mu Yao chatted with him for a few words.
 "Why did you go out to buy clothes by yourself?" Usually they would have someone send them the latest styles of the season, but Qi Sisi just enjoyed shopping.
 Domineering CEOs like Kan Qinghan generally have neither time nor interest to go shopping.
 "I'm running errands nearby. I stopped by to buy some clothes when they got dirty."
 "Yaoyao, I'm going to hold a private reception tonight. Do you and Miss Qi want to come and play?" Kan Qinghan originally wanted to invite Muyao, but recent events have I've been so busy that I forgot.
 "Ah... no way." Mu Yao couldn't hear the word wine now.
 "It's not a business gathering, just to taste the food and wine." Kan Qinghan was unwilling to give up, so he turned around and invited Qi Sisi again.
 "Isn't Miss Qi coming?" Qi Sisi looked at Mu Yao, obviously advancing and retreating with Mu Yao.
 Mu Yao couldn't refuse anymore. "Okay then."