❤️‍🔥 Betrayal ❤️‍🔥

Lizzy....

"Why are you here, Lizz? You don't have any meetings today.....", my mind went blank and my heart was too fragile to respond. My body was shivering because of the anger igniting inside me.

He still has that audacity to ask me this? Why am I here?

Anger would be an inappropriate term to define the flood of emotions I was feeling inside.

Betrayed! He fucking betrayed me.

Again.

He played with my emotions and that too with no care. He played it anyways. And most importantly, I have let him do that. I have given him the privilege of hurting me. I can bear any pain in my life but being betrayed is something which never lets you to move on.

You will keep making boundaries, you will keep suppressing your emotions, you will keep filtering people irrespective of the goodness they have inside them.

And this is the point which makes a big loss inside you. Where your life will go searching out the good in the bad people and the bad side in the good ones.

This is what Ryan has done to me. He took my ability to trust. He took my right to cry on my pain because it was going to change a big part of me. Because betrayal makes you vulnerable.

"Nothing will change after tomorrow. I promise to never leave your side, Lizz. I can do anything but I will never hurt you intentionally. I will never cheat on you and our marriage, Lizz....." and his words echoed inside my empty heart. It was breaking the fragile glass like walls of my heart. This was the promise he literally made to me on the last day of our honeymoon.

It's not even two days since he said all of that words to me and look at him right now

It's not even two days since he said all of that words to me and look at him right now. Scratch the marriage part. I'm on the verge right now that I even doubt my years of friendship with him.

I was feeling like a fool. An emotional fool!

"Actually WE were going for a coffee. It's been a long time since we have spent some quality time together. Wanna join us? Lizzy", I felt Caroline venomous words coming to my ears making my situation miserable. But I'm a strong woman and I know how to fight back. I will never show my pain to them. At least I won't break in front of her.

That's what my parents have taught me. The daughter of Knight never steps back no matter how hard it takes.

"I have works to do, Caroline. Never mind but definitely some other day. For now, you both can enjoy....", I snapped back at her but my gaze was fixed on the man standing beside her. He didn't utter a single word and his silent treatment was enough for me to believe Caroline.

But I don't rely on someone else to save me from humiliation. I'm self sufficient!

By the was he was missing their WE time! Note it down, Lizzy!