❤️‍🔥 The only chance ❤️‍🔥

Lizzy....

'You may hate him for his deeds, you may hate him for everything but you know your best friend the most. And the person who was in your arms today, shivering like a lost child was your Ryan. He was the Ryan you love with all your heart.'

Flashback....

I was ten when I came to my house and got a new family. But I was alone when it came to having friends. It's not like I didn't want to make friends, I was still processing if the others would accept me in their rich and wealthy society. Of course, not everyone has the same golden heart as my Mom and Dad. So, I felt backed out not to push myself for something I wasn't prepared for.

I spent the whole week trying to fit into my new house, it was just me, Mom and Dad and sometimes the house helps. Even though we were little to count, I started feeling home. It's not about the lifestyle I was getting, it was the immense parental love my Mom and Dad was showing to me. Not for a second, the thought of them not being my biological parents crossed my mind. I have thanked each and every day to God for giving me something I barely know if I deserve it or not. Mom and Dad has also told me about their business and they even took me to their Company one day.

It was the moment for me when they proudly announced me as their child in front of the whole world. I remember crying the whole night out of happiness. And this way, I started settling down with my life's biggest gift. A new life itself.

(Pic: Lizzy with her Dad)

It was the weekend night when Mom and Dad informed me about the arrival of their friends at the dinner. They have told me about the Woods quite a few times and also apprised me about their oldest friendship turning into a successful business partnership. I was reading a book in my room when I heard my Mom calling me from downstairs, "Lizzy, come here, my child...."

I heard her voice and grabbed my footwear getting downstairs only to meet the two new people same of my Mom and Dad's age. "Lizzy, meet Mr. and Mrs. Woods.... Remember? I told you about them. They shifted to this city this year only. They have been handling our business out of this city and now they have been living in this city for the past two months....", my Dad said flashing his teeth to me. I smiled back at them, "Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Woods", I greeted them back.

They passed a soft smile to me and gently caressed my cheeks, "Thank you, Lizzy. I see how beautiful you are....", Mrs. Woods complimented me.

"Lizzy, meet our son, Ryan", I heard Mr. Woods gesturing me to the boy standing right beside him. My eyes fell on him and his glued back to me. He squinted his eyes at me and shared a soft but quick smile and chirped his lips immediately after being formal.

I took some more time to notice his sculpted features, he had a well shuffled hair, his sharp nose with deep eyes was an add up to his face. He was taller than me and I guess, he was standing in the same position since he stepped in.