❤️‍🔥 Plan C: Loading.... ❤️‍🔥

Ryan....

It felt like a serene emotion has crossed my empty heart and my mind has started losing its sense when I saw Lizz entering inside my cabin passing her deadliest glare at me.

What is she upto now? That's the only thing I was afraid of and she did it anyways.

Means she is not giving up in front of Caroline!

For a normal situation, it would be worth it seeing my beautiful wife fighting bravely but for now she is inviting danger at her door. I already asked the clients to leave the cabin for which they agreed expect Caroline, she didn't leave.

It's been one week since I last saw my Lizz, the same day she lost everything behind. How successfully she has hidden those puffy dark eyes, not enough to not catch my attention.

I could barely feel myself living my life again, the same way I does with her. My heart craved to see her smiling even when if it's not with me. But my fate is playing with me making my life miserable.

"It's Lizzy Ryan Woods, you can call me Mrs. Woods", the words left her mouth making my heart flattered.

I saw Lizz coming towards me and she sat on my lap giving me no chance to process further. And my heart started racing fast after being so close to her. Her immediate actions were making it tough for me to barely hold onto myself any longer and all I wanted to not give a damn about this whole world and take her into my embrace but all I could do was pulling her closer to me by her waist.

"Ms. Davis will you please leave us alone? My husband forgot to have his breakfast today and I got something for him to eat....", I heard Lizz saying passing a playful smirk at Caroline.

Lizz, I don't know what it is but you are too good at this.

"And yes of course, please shut the door after leaving. It's a private breakfast....", now her eyes were focused on me while she took out the box of the breakfast from her bag.

What? Did she literally get the breakfast for me?

And then she started feeding me the pasta she got for me. Pasta? My favourite.
God, what this girl is doing?
I immediately took the first bite not knowing what to do anything further when someone whom you love is literally this close to you. Luckily, the sauce of the pasta dripped off my mouth and before I could wipe it off, I felt her soft lips on the corner of my mouth. She licked it seductively.
And that was the moment, I lost it.

I missed her. I missed my Lizz. I'm the one who has hurt her to no end. I'm the one to push her away from me. But I can't deny this fact that she is the one I have ever loved. I have loved her before love was ever a meaning to me. I love her when love is barely five letters for me, Lizzy. She is the one. Lizz is the woman of my life. She is my wife whom I failed to protect. I don't deserve her love but I need it. She is in my arms and this is the only thing I have ever wanted in my life. My Lizz is here. May be the circumstances is not in my favour but I need her anyways.

I felt her breathe getting heavier the moment I rested my lips on hers. I didn't proceed further, I just couldn't realising how worsen I have made her life. But I couldn't resist myself not letting my lips feel the warmth of her. She is so soft when she in my arms. I closed my eyes when nothing else I wanted to see at that moment. I like the response when she unknowingly gives back to me but I love the effect she has on me. As if she controls my actions by absolutely doing nothing and just staying around me.

I heard someone getting out of the cabin stomping their foot, Caroline left. The moment she was out of our sight, I felt Lizz getting away from me. She stood up immediately fixing her dress, she slightly brushed her hair with her fingers. She felt my gaze at her and I very well knew that she was losing it again. I could sense how hard she was trying to hold herself back. She turned towards me with hatred filled eyes making my soften eyes emotionless again.