Having fun

Your pov.

It was the next day as I was thinking of going somewhere, as I smiled before I asked yashasvi,kuldeep , shubman and Rishu jiju if they want to go too , and they agreed as I got ready , I went to rishu jijus room where he asked us to meet .

You:dekho bhai mujhe bilkul nhi pata Kahan jaana hai, main dikha rhi hoon .

I said as I showed them two places.

You:slime institute or museum of icecream? We have workshops too, to make crafts and all too.
Rishab:let's go to museum of icecream! *Excited*
You:haan aapko toh khila do bas , accha chalo let's goo .

I said and clapped my hands.

We came here as I and shubman were at the last as he went ahead holding my hands .

My man loves holding hands!!!

Wait my man- what's wrong with you sharma!!

We enjoyed alot as rishab jiju did clicked some amazing pictures.

We then came out as shubman said.

Shubman:guys I am taking her with me .
Rishab:kithe Bhai?
Shubman: leke bhaag jaaunga isko , pagal jaa rha hoon na aise hi.
Kuldeep:haan haan .

He said as he hugged him, as Rishu clicked pictures sending it to Ishu, sometimes I wonder if he is marrying me or ishan 😭👍🏻

We came to the central park as we sat down.

Shubman:what happened?
You:huh!? Nothing, just thinking when I was here I never knew I would come with my fiance to nyc when I once again visit here.

He laughed as we sat there in silence.

Time skip

We came back to the hotel as I saw ro Bhai and I ran towards him hugging him , because I didn't saw him since morning.

Rohit:abhi toh practice karne nhi Jaa rhe hai but jab practice karne jaayenge tab kya karegi tu?
You:main toh chal jaaungi apna mast , aur haan apne University jaaungi ! *Excited*
Virat:waah ,yeh pehli ladki hai jo bol rhi hai ki usse University jaana hai even jab uska khatam ho gya hai !
You:areeee mere dost aur juniors se mil na hai yaar!
Rohit:haan haan chal jaana, waise Aaj final hai na.
You:gut feeling aa rha hai that KKR jeetega !

I said as ro Bhai shrugged before nodding.

Rishab: Bhai, bhaiii
Rohit:kya hai be?
Rishab:areeee shubman ki bandi toh aagyi aapke saath meri waali ko bhi bhulao naaaa.

He said as he twirled before showing his ugly cute pout!

Rohit:ay Bhai - sudhar Jaa .
Shubman:hahhahaha.
Rishab:tu toh gya shubi.

He said as they ran all over the garden of the hotel.

Since we all were at the garden , I was playing with a kid there , and we became friends, I got up as I felt weird , the kids father came as he started talking to me as I was about to go ,but he was still talking politely so I couldn't just come back, I stood as I felt someone back hugged me making my eyes widened.

Shubman:shh, it's me .
You:God!

I smiled weirdly at that man , as I said.

You: nice to meet you, and Kiara baby, I enjoyed playing with you!
Kiara:I also, pretty aunty will you  play with me till I am here .
You:yeah ofcourse.
Shubman:yeah she will but now she needs to go.

I politely bowed down as shubman was moving still back hugging me , as we came towards ro Bhai and all.

Rishab:yeh kya chal rha hai .
Rohit:behen-
Virat: stokes!
Shubman:Bhai baad mein

He said as he pushed me towards my room still back hugging me. We came in my room , as he entered and closed the door.

You:shubman! What was that!
Shubman:you got your periods?

My eyes widened as I nodded.

You:yeah day two! Freak, did I stained?
Shubman:yeah!
You:ohh nooo

I said as I went and searched for pads or tampons, wow they were over , as I cried. He knocked on the door , as I opened the door.

You: I don't have any -
Shubman:ohh uhh I will go and get some .

I was about to say something but before that he left , oh no ,I am gonna be so embarrassed!

You: yeh saare embarrassing cheeze mere saath hi kyu hoti hai bhagwaan ji

After ten minutes.

There was a knock on the door as I peeked out and saw shubman there with a bag.

You:thank you.

I said and took that bag, closing the door . Ek minute, kapda toh laaya hi nhi, I cursed at myself as I came out to see shubman still there , without saying anything,I quietly took out a shorts and a oversized shirt , as I came inside the washroom.

After cleaning up , I came out as I kept the bag on the table .

Shubman:umm, wahan kuch chocolates bhi hai.

He said as he got up. I smiled as I went towards him.

You:thank you shubman!

He nodded as he went back as I locked the door. I am to embarrassed to face everyone, bhais won't say much but I know the youngsters, they are gonna tease the hell out of us!

I saw the match score and yayyyyy KKR wonnnnn!!! I called shreyas Bhai after sometime as he picked up.

You:Congratttsss shreyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Shreyas:thank youuuuu!
You:trisha bhi aayi hai na?
Shreyas:haan aayi toh hai lekin abhi abhi wapas hotel gyi , maine bhej diya abhi bhi bohot baaki hai, plus yahan yeh pagal hogye hai.

Rinku came behind him as he took yeh phone from him . I came out of the room as I came to ro bhais room where everyone was chilling, wait why does everyone stay with my Bhai every time !

You:yooo Rinku!
Rinku:jeeettt gyeee.
You:haan haan, congrats .
Rinku:rohit Bhai hai kya?
You:haan de rhi hoon ek minute ruk ja.

I handed the phone to Bhai as I sat beside him.  They all talked for a bit as shreyas went to take the orange cap on behalf of vi Bhai.

I came in my rooms as Rishu jiju and his gang followed me

You:mera room na Ganda nhi hona chahiye, specially rishuuuu!!!

I said as he laughed before jumping on the bed.

Rishab:Abe Uno laaiyi hai na?
You:haan khelna hai?
Rishab:bilkul.

We played Uno as I won .

You:UNO!!!

I said as I laughed before leaning on the headboard.

Yashasvi:y/n?
You:haan ?
Yashasvi:woh tab shubman aut tum*teasing smile*
Rishab:bhaiyo , humara shubman shaadi se pehle hi romantic ho rha hai *smile*

I got him with the pillow as he continued laughing as I and shubman were embarrassed because these guys are something, like why do they need to tease us for every small thing!!

Ok that's it for this chapter, next chapter on "engagement"? Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ❤️ and everyone!!