*confessions and consents*

•this chapter contains mature scene, read at your own risk, and don't worry holy water is provided at the end of the chapter 😭🫡

Your pov.

We both got in the room as we both saw that the room was decorated with rose petals scattered here and there with lit scented candles.

Shubman:uhum
You:uhh, main woh washroom haan.

I shuttered and took whatever clothes came in my hand and rushed in the washroom.

Goshhhh, why is this so embarrassing yet exciting.

Girl you are dead, what the fuck do you mean by exciting?!

And again dead, I remembered that di didn't let me pack, she packed the clothes and the shorts were more shorter than usual, and I for no reason picked up a crop top with these shorts , I quickly wore it and came out to find shubman laying on the bed just in his shorts , the lights switched off , only the moonlight coming inside through the window, I slowly came and lay down beside him facing the ceiling as shubman turned around and hugged my bare waist as he suddenly looked up at me as I just looked away praying that I don't turn more red .

Shubman:mhhh .

He hummed snuggling his face on my neck, tightening his hold on my waist as I just closed my eyes.

Shubman:di must have made you uncomfortable didn't she?!

He said his voice holding a bit of nervousness and embarrassment,cause come on , first off all we were arranged, and then they all don't leave a chance to tease us .

You:n-nahi.
Shubman:comeon , even main bhi shocked tha .
You:uhh she didn't made me uncomfortable but umm uhh let's leave this topic naaa

He giggled making me smile, he suddenly turned serious as he said.

Shubman:are you uncomfortable with me ?
You:nope never.
Shubman:mhhh

We both were now watching a movie cuddling, it was a romcom movie.

You:goshhhh, yeh bacchaaaa kinnaaa cuteeee haiiii!
Shubman:humare bacche isse bhi zyada cute honge.

He said still looking at the movie trying to control his laugh as I shook my head .

We were on the verge of having a pillow fight as shubman pulled me , making me lay on the bed as he got above me tickling me .

You:shubmannnn nhi hahahahaha.
Shubman:bolo aap mujhe uss naam se nhi bhulaoge.
You:hahahhaa main toh ussi naam se bhulaaungi aapko.

His eyes widened as he continued tickling me making it hard for me to breathe as he finally left me falling down above me, his head resting on my chest while his face snuggled up in my neck leaving kisses .

You:bhaari ho aap.
Shubman:pati hoon aapka.
You:haan haan, pati parmeshwar!

I said dramatically as he laughed before getting up, his arms on both of the sides ,caging me as we held an eye contact,which was the most difficult in the world to do.

His eyes, I can look into them forever!
His smile, damn! Had me fallen.
His million dollar worthy behaviour!
The man, he is!

"Him"

Shubman:can I?!

He said and I couldn't help but nod slowly as he kissed me, getting close to me , making me hug him by his neck, as his palms grazing all over my bare waist making me gasp as he entered his tongue in, as he pulled me , switching the position, making me straddle him . He pulled out as his hands were on my waist holding me.