Baby Yahvi.

Your pov.

After 5 months.

These 5 months weren't easy but also enjoyable. We both were in a ride where we explored so many new things , like parenting, and getting up at times where you want to just sleep.

Right now ,I was feeding Yahvi, as she kept on moving her hands over my chest , as I smiled at her. And my habit of caressing her small hands, cheeks and head , as I was caressing her hair, shubman knocked on the door as I asked him to get in.

We were in Ahmedabad as IPL was about to start.

Shubman:so gyi kya?
You:nhi, she is wide awake.

He smiled as he went to freshen up , after freshening up he came as he laid down on the bed as I gave her to him ,as she smiled , I pouted cause before he came, she was a bit gloomy.

You:shubman, you gotta burp her .

He nodded as he sat straight as I put the burping cloth on his shoulder as he patted on her back . After sometime she burped as shubman held her and made her sit on his lap, she could now sit with support as shubman was just talking with her, he can't stay a day without talking with her .

Shubman:Yahvi, is daddas princess! Yess right.

He giggled as Yahvi smiled more , making me smile at this father daughter duo ,as then Yahvi started crying.

Shubman:daddas here baby, I guess she pooped.
You:I changed her diaper right before you came.
Shubman:mhh hmn, give me the wipes and diaper love.

I nodded as I gave him the diaper and wet wipes.
Shubman:you should sleep baby
You:nope it's fine-
Shubman:shhh, you couldn't sleep last night too, sleep for sometime baccha.
You:mhh okay

I said as I laid down on the bed as shubman changed her diaper, he then made Yahvi lie down in the middle as she snuggled in my chest , as shubman laid down too, as he covered us with the duvet since AC was on.

Shubman:looks like she is sleepy too.
You:yeah, let me make her sleep first.

I said as I patted on her back. While shubman was looking at me the whole time.

Shubman:yaahhh, now she is here so you are gonna give all your love to her?
You:huh!?

I asked confused as I giggled.

Shubman:I miss my cuddles!
You:mhh hmm
Shubman: pleaseeee.

I giggled as Yahvi was still awake I made her lie on my chest as I shifted towards shubman as he smiled before hugging us.

Shubman: perfect.

He pecked on her forehead and then on my lips as we slept for sometime.

Time skip.

You:shubman, are you done.
Shubman:haan let's go.

Well today the management decided to have a meeting with the captain and teammates so we wags and others were going to spend some time in the team camp as well as we three came down, as they were making videos as I hid Yahvi's face , we didn't wanted to reveal her yet.

We came as I hugged tanvi di as she took Yahvi.

Tanvi:kitni pyaari hai, kisi ki Nazar na Lage!

She smiled as Yahvi started crying, I smiled before taking Yahvi from her as shubman came after greeting everyone, we all sat as shubman took Yahvi from me.

Shubman:let everyone come then I'll go.
You:okay.
Shubman: go and have a talk with everyone love, I will look after Yahvi.

I smiled at him as I and tanvi di got up as we came near the other wags and sisters .