Vidaai!

Your pov.

It was my last day here ,in my home! The place which felt like heaven with my family, as we won ! We won the trophy!

I was really happy, as Bhai called me and said that they had reached and will be there within a few hours .

Shubman:are you still angry at me?
You:no!

I said as I got up from the couch, well what happened was , shubman and rohit Bhai had a big argument and unfollowed eachother on Instagram, which is causing lots of big big rumours, well cause of that shubman might have told some things which made me angry .

Shubman:I am sorry y/n , I was really frustrated.

He said as he back hugged me, I sighed as I said

You: it's alright shubman! It's okay.
Shubman:no it is not, please talk with me.

I turned around as I said.

You: it's fine! I know you were frustrated, and Bhai was too! People keep making these small things big and I just don't like that! I can't see anyone breaking cause of this!
Shubman:I know, I will apologize to Bhai .
You:not only you, he has to do too, cause he was also doing the same .

I said and sighed as he nodded and sat on a chair as I was making lunch for all of us. Mummy and papa will be coming here till night .

Bhai and bhabhi were back as Bhai came and hugged me.

Rohit:kya hua?
You:kuch nhi.
Rohit:kuch toh hua hai .
You:Bhai please I don't wanna talk, aap pehle jaake freshen up holo.

I said as I just came in our room , as I saw shubman sitting on the couch with a pout on his face . As sammy was telling him about everything.

You:heyy baby.
Samaira:buaaa , you know papa was crying
You:yeah *worried* why?
Samaira:he thinks he is the worst .

My eyes softened as I scolded myself, cause maybe this was to much!

Samaira: bua please talk with papa
You: ofcourse baby I will, now come let's get you freshen up.

After I helped her wear her dress we came out as I and samaira giggled seeing the scene infront of us .

Ro Bhai and shubman were hugging eachother sitting on the couch as he was practically laying upon Bhai , as I nodded and Sammy as we both joined the hug.

You:you guys!
Rohit:forgive me-
You:shhhh Bhai, I was never angry at anyone of you, but seems the social media did it's work and made all of us misunderstand and fight *sigh* I am sorry Bhai and shubman.
Shubman:no, I am sorry Bhai.
Ritika:guysss, bas no more emotional games or sorry! Baccha , let's see what else we have to get packed.
You:yeah , okay.

I said as bhabhi came with two stools as we began packing the left things .

Time skip.

It was night as as I was in the other apartment with mummy and papa spending time.

Purnima:beta tu gussa toh nhi hai na humse?
You:nhi mumma , aaplog jo bhi karte ho best hi karte ho, I love you guys.

I said as I hugged both of them

Purnima:jaa raat hogya hai ,kal jaldi uthna bhi hai.

I nodded as I came back as bhabhi said she had cleaned the other room so shubman was in that room. I hugged her and Bhai as I pecked on Sammy's face ,as she pecked on my cheeks.

You:good night.
Rohit and ritika:good night baccha.

I came in the room as I did my night routine as I came and sat on the bed .