Baby! 🥹🧿❤️

Your pov.

I was given an epidural as I was right now talking with bhabhi and di as I was getting bored. The doctor did some tests as she said.

Doctor:nice 6cm dilated! Is it paining?!
You:yeah some times.
Doctor:epidural diya hai na?
Nurse:yes doctor
Doctor:okay! Fine

She smiled as she went away while the nurse noted everything down as she also went, as tears left my eyes.

Shahneel:bhabhi laao apka baal baandh du sahi se.
Ritika:haan , main rohit aur shubman ko inform karti hoon.
You:bhabhi unka match-
Ritika:match score 450 hai bubba , we are leading, and already 6 wickets are down.
You:yayyy!

I smiled , as bhabhi wiped my tears.

She informed it to Rinku as he was not playing today , as after two minutes, bhabhi passes me the phone as a panicking shubman's voice could be heard.

Shubman:bubba are you fine?
You:yess *low voice*
Shubman: doctor ne kya bola.
You:6 cm dilated, 4 more to go.
Shubman:hold on bubba we will be there soon.
You:shubu I am fine.
Shubman:I know baby, you are so strong! I know you will do it!
You:yep, now play well! Fielding acche se karna, aur winnnn the matchhhh
Shubman:sure love!

Time skip.

The pain was increasing every passing second as now the pain was too much as the door opened as I saw bhai and shubman were here , as I asked them

You:Jeet gye na?!
Rohit:haan baccha we won!
Shubman:yep.

I smiled as shahneel di was caressing my hairs. Shubman came as he sat on the stool kept beside the bed as he held my hand.

Shubman:is it paining bubba?

He wiped my tears , as he pecked on my hand.

You: it's paining too much

I said as the doctor came in as they send everyone out to check if I was dilated enough.

Doctor:I guess its time.

As I was already crying, because of the pain .

Doctor: Mr Gill, if you want you can come in the delivery room
Shubman:huh?! Really?
Doctor:yes!
Shubman:o-ofcourse.
Nurse:sir please come with me , you need to wear the overcoat .

He went with the nurse as I was shifted to the labour room , shubman held my hand as the doctor said.

Doctor:you are well dilated y/n, try pushing when I count till three.

Shubman kept whispering sweet words as I couldn't help but cry and scream in pain.

You:ahh, it's too much.
Doctor:you are doing great! So great, okay 1...2....3 push y/n

I did with all of my strength as I yelled out in pain.

Doctor:well done , just three more pushes , breathe y/n breathe.

I nodded as I took deep breathes as shubman pecked on my head.

Shubman:you are doing so good love, our baby is almost here , we will be a happy family love , you are such a strong woman! I am so proud of you.

As I looked at him as he had teary eyes , as he nodded at me.

Doctor:1.2...3 push.

I did with all my will, as tears left my eyes .

Doctor:we can see the head ,okay one last push! Comeon y/n, Mr Gill, don't let her close her eyes.

I can feel my eyes being drowsy, as he pecked on my forehead.

Shubman:baby, we are so close to hold our baby in our arms, so strong, my wife is so strong! You are going to be the best mother of our child baby, keep your eyes open, yeah! Did you hear the doctor, they can see the head .
Doctor:okay, last push! 1....2 ...... 3 push.

I cried hard and with a loud scream , I pushed as the room was filled with cries of baby, as shubman's tear fell on my face as he pecked on my lips.

Doctor:it's a girl *smile*

I smiled as shubman pecked on my forehead

Doctor: Mr Gill, would you like to cut the umbilical cord.
Shubman:s-sure.

He went as he cut the umbilical cord and came back to me .

Shubman:she is so perfect and little love.
You:shubman!

He nodded as he smiled at me.

Shubman: I am so proud of you baby! You did it!
You:we did it !
*Low voice*
You were there for me through every steps shubi! Thank you.
Shubman:thank you baby! Thank you my love , because of you we are parents today!
Doctor: Mr Gill, here.

They passed out daughter to him as he bought her to me as he laid her down on my chest as tears left my eyes , as I held her Lil head and pecked on her cheeks .

You:our daughter shubman.
Shubman:yes love!

He pecked on my forehead as he then pecked on our daughters forehead.

Doctor: Mr Gill, you can take your daughter to your family, we need to take her placenta out and do the stitches.
Shubman:yes ,one minute doctor.

He pecked on my forehead as he again whispered, you are so strong,I am so proud of you , and then left.

Shubman's pov.

I came out with our daughter as I smiled at everyone.

I: it's a girl.
Keart:haaye rabba, aapka lakh lakh shukar!

I went to maa and baba , first as I gave our daughter to them

Purnima: kisi ki Nazar na Lage
Gurunath:haan .

And then all of them held her as then I took her.

Samaira:chachu, I hold her tooooo.
I:yes , here .

I bent down as I held her for her as she softly held her and pecked on her cheeks ,as she smiled

Samaira:mummaaa reyansh got a Lil sister yayyyy
Ritika:yess reyansh is a big brother now.

I smiled , everything feels like a dream , so perfect!!

Bhagwaan saari buri nazar humse dur rakhna.

Your pov.

After meeting with everyone, shubman sat beside me as I had our daughter in my arms, as she started crying. The nurse came in as she said.

Nurse:breastfeed her , and if you want to use the washroom please call for us! *Smile*
You:sure.

I smiled at her as she went away as she opened my iv , finally can hold my baby girl properly, and feed her.

Shubman:kya hua? Feed her? Are you shy?
You:huh?

I said as I shooked my head as my cheeks flushed as the nurse went away , as she said she will put on the dnd board , so that no one comes in while I am feeding her. Shubman held her so that I can open my shirt as then I held her and tried to feed her as she slowly started drinking the milk, as I caressed her face. Shubman side hugged me as he pecked on my forehead and then on her cheeks.

Shubman:naam socha?
You:mhhh hmm, the name we selected that day.

He smiled as he nodded.

Okayyyy that's it for this chapter! Finally they have their babygirl in their arms. I don't know how these chapters are , cause ofcourse I am not professional and I don't know much about pregnancy and births so yeah! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ❤️ and everyone!