Ch 21: Neptuna Cycle

Pro: Why hello Neptune. Last I saw you, you were trying to drown the world.

Nep: Still am! And how about you? Your brother and girlfriend were trying to stop me then. Well.... till I convinced Jupiter to make Aquila hunt you down.

Pro: ...

Pro: I see you've found yourself a vessel. Much cuter than that old piece of turd you called a body.

Nep(smirk): Yep, your student is very comfy Prometheus. Enjoyed making her believe that she stood a chance....before yanking it all from under her. Having her unlock her reversal....only to steal it along with her body. You probably shouldn't have made her think she'll ever amount to anything. A splash of reality and all those lies come crashing down. Right now my power is drowning her in despair. She's crying...wishing to just die.

Pro glared at him coldly. Expressionless and yet full of hidden loath.

Pro(mind): If I stall for time. Then Vesta and the others will arrive and...

Nep: Oh and I've already beaten those lesser gods so don't expect any help. Why did you think it got me so long to get here?. It's just you and me.

Pro complied rushing forward to clash.

Pro: ... I'm gonna have to ask you to leave her.

Nep(grin): Why don't you come here and make me!

Pro : Helios Blaze!

Nep: High Tide!

Each release their attacks.
A stream of fire and water collide releasing steam.

Nep(mind): My chi out put is much higher than his. He won't last.

Suddenly the resistance to his stream disappeared as Pro used the steam as cover to mount his sneak attack.

Nep: ?!

Pro: Like I'm gonna face you head on. Flashback!

Pro appears behind him landing a hit.

Nep: ?!

Flashback

Nep was floating in the sea. His godly armada in tatters. A figure standing mid air over the sea. Hovering above him as he looked down on him literarily and figuratively.

Atlas: Float ashamed looser, you're weak.
Boooring! Where's Jupiter he's much more fun to spar with.

Nep grits his teeth. He hated being compared to his brother.

Nep : He doesn't like the sea.

Atlas : Right. Me neither but I did just conquer it sooo..... I hereby claim your territory as mine. What to name it..hmm Atlas Waters? Nah too boring.
Atalanta? Too feminine. Atlanta? Too stupid. Oooh I know!
(drumroll please).... Atlantis!
Ha I'm a genius.