Origins

Aries: Tell.....me....Now!

Ness: Blrgkltssd(chocking sounds)

You see...Returning from the Tea shop. Aries felt a certain longing for family.

So he decided to wring the answers out of Nestor. Currently he was chocking him out screaming "I want the truth!"

Aries: Spill it!

Ness: Stop...chocking...me.

Aries: Oh right.

He let him go.

Ness: (sigh)..You know the story. I picked you up from the streets cause I recognized potential in you. I don't know who your parents are.

Aries: Don't give me that! You were looking for me. What are the chances you stumbled upon Atlas's host by accident.

Aries: I want the truth!

Ness: You can't handle the truth!

Aries(smile): Ah...so you do know.

Ness(mind): Scrap...couldn't resist saying that.

Ness: Fine, fine don't shout. Sheesh. It ain't safe to talk here.

So they left Troy and Ness led him to the mountain a few miles away.

Aries: What is this place?

Ness: This....is where your story started.
But in order to understand your story you first need to understand your father's.

Aries: You knew him?

Ness: Ofcourse afterall I trained him for a while...but you know him too. He's the most famous hero in history...Hercules Taurus.

Hercules Taurus

Aries:

Aries: ....

Ness: ...I thought you will be more impressed.

Aries:Well I'm not. Continue the story.

Aries(mind): Whaaaaaaat?!!!!

Ness: (sigh)....

Like most stories this started all cause Jupiter couldn't keep it in it's pants.