𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

August 10th | Atlanta, Georgia

The morning began with Jarvis waking Faye by slowly getting into her bed after finally getting home from kicking ass in Greece. Excited to see him, she rolled over and gave him some love.

"Congratulations on your fight, Babe," she said lowly. "Thank you, Mama,"Jarvis smiled. She inhaled his regular rich scent. She was always attracted to the way he smelled.

"I missed you," she said, playing with his facial hair. "Oh, really? I missed you too," he laid a kiss on her full, two toned lips with a smile.

She kissed him back, and started to straddle his lap. He laid flat on his back and rubbed her ass that was now sitting on top of his manhood.

She furthered the kiss, adding tongue, and moaned into his mouth. She glanced up at the digital clock on her nightstand and realized they had time for a quickie before she got ready for her hair appointment.

She pulled away from the kiss and removed her shirt, revealing her natural c-cups. He started to get really excited then.

They started kissing again as Jarvis flipped them over again. As he was on top, he removed his shirt and sweatpants quickly before taking one of her nipples into his mouth.

She lowly moaned into his ear, smelling his body even better. After pulling back, he removed the Savage x Fenty boyshort panties from her body, leaving her completely nude.

He admired her body as he took off his Calvin Klein underwear. "Let me get on top," she said. He smirked. He loved when she was vocal about what she wanted.

"Okay," he smiled. He moved from on top of her and laid back, letting her get on top. She put her hand on the already hard member before kissing the tip. That sent chills through his body alone.

He watched her do her thing before she lined herself up on him and slid down. She let out a fairly loud moan as she got used to the sting she felt due to the size.

This is gonna be harder than I thought, she thought to herself.

***

"Thank you so much, Boo!" Faye hugged her hairstylist as she walked her out of the penthouse. "You're so welcome, Beautiful!" the young woman said in return, walking out of the door.

Faye closed the door behind her and started her way upstairs where she heard Jarvis yelling on the game. She wondered who he was yelling at because him and their friends were supposed to be getting ready from brunch, but of course niggas don't listen.

She walked into her room where Jarvis was sitting on the foot of the bed, growing angrier because his team wasn't holding him down on Call of Duty.

He glanced at her as she walked through the door and looked away before taking a double take. He moved his mic from his mouth and bit her lip.

"Girl, you looking sexy as hell," he said, admiring her new hair. She cheesed, giving him a 360. "Yes ma'am!" he hyped her up. "Thank you," she smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Aint you, KC, and CJ supposed to getting ready for brunch? We have to be there at 2:30, J," she said. "Yeah, we got time," he said, glancing at his phone that read 12:30 pm.