𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?

August 19th | Atlanta, Georgia

"What floor is Faye Chandler on? I'm her boyfriend, Jarvis Durham," Jarvis informed the first floor secretary. She looked at Jarvis son typed around in the computer before looking back up. "You're good to go. She's on the 12th floor and her name is on the door," the lady said with a smile.

"Thank you," he said, adjusting the flowers in his hand. He knew the small things made her happy. And he tried to make it a routine so that she knew how much he appreciated and loved her. He made his way to the elevator where other people stood. They smiled at the gesture.

He rode the elevator to the 12th floor and got off. There was a main secretary desk and other small desks. It didn't look like there were that many offices on this floor and it wasn't because it was where the top people worked.

Jarvis walked further into the lobby where he then spotted Chandler by a large, modern wood and frosted glass double door. And he also saw Paige at her desk that was a couple feet away from the door.

She looked up but then quickly looked back down. And she felt very embarrassed. To see her ex boyfriend bring his current girlfriend, who made more than 10 times her salary, flowers and takeout. Not to mention, the girlfriend she worked for.

He saw her try to hide in plain sight and decided not to say anything. He just knocked on the office door before hearing, "Come in!".

He opened one of the doors and walked in. There he seen Faye sitting in her office chair with her legs crossed. She noticed the face and hers lit up. "Jarvis!" she smiled.

"Wassup, Baby," he smiled back. "This is so sweet. Thank you, Babe!" she stood up and went to hug him as he went and put the food down on her meeting table.

He embraced her in a hug and kissed her lips. He rubbed her ass through the fitted midi dress. She pulled away and went to go examine the food because she hadn't eaten all day and was starving.

He had gotten Carribean food for the both of them. She excitedly got the food out of the bag and laid it out on the table before looking in the plates to figure out which one was hers.

He walked up behind her after looking around her office. "Your office bigger this time. And I like the colors in here and shit," he complimented. "Oh my goodness. Thank you," she smiled even harder.

They sat down beside each other at the meeting table and indulged in their food. He could see the obvious joy on her face and it made him happy.

"How your day going?" she asked him. "It's going pretty good. Even better since I seen you," he said. She blushed. "What 'bout you?" he asked.

"It's going pretty solid. I was kinda busy this morning, but it's calm now," she said. "Mmm..okay," he said, looking at her. "Whattt?" she nervously smiled as she gave those oxtails the business.

He rolled the swivel chair from under the long, glass table and closer to her, as he was sitting at the head and she was in the first chair to his left.

"Just wanna be closer to you, that's all," he gave her a flirty smile. She playfully rolled her eyes and looked elsewhere.

Faye's cellphone started ringing on her desk. She looked back at Jarvis and he stood up to grab her phone. He looked at the caller ID and chuckled.