Mother of potatoes!

Nice. Peaceful. Bliss.
Most people felt happy and complete when they were in love. Me? I felt both of these things only when I was sleeping. Maybe, sleeping was my better half. If only sleep was a guy.. I'd totally sleep with him.

But wait. What's that? I feel a drop of water on my forehead. Is that pee..?
Before I can even react a bucket load of water is thrown on me.

"Mother of potatoes!" I shriek.

And there he is, in all his glory. My best friend laughing his ass off.

"Are you out of your mind?" I yell.

"Nope. I just love to annoy you lee. " he replies between laughs.

"I just- I can't even deal with killing you right now. Get out. " I tell him. But he doesn't seem to get that so I get up and push him out of my room.
Stupid tall handsome genius idiot. I hate him..

Just then I get a text. Hoping to God its not a picture Zain took of me I get my phone.

*Morning Alison (: .*

I smile. It wasn't Zain, it was Miles. I just met him yesterday while I was out with my girlfriends at this cafe. Turns out he was starting at the same college Zain and I were. We talked alot yesterday and he asked for my number later, so we could meet up at college or elsewhere.

He was different. Miles was tall and lean with broad shoulders and blonde hair. His eyes were the deepest shade of blue and had such intensity and depth in them. You could be lost and never want to be found in them. He really defined charm and class. With his button down ligh blue shirt paired with light jeans and khaki shoes, he was by far one of the hottest guys I have laid eyes upon. Infact he was the only guy who could come close to Zain at that.

I hope I run into him today. Smiling, I look at the clock. Just then Zain comes barging back.

"It's 8!"
"Why are you smiling like that?"
We both say at the same time.

I take my time taking him in. He's wearing a navy blue polo shirt with blue jeans. At 6'2 with dark hair and honey brown eyes, my best friend really was a sight for sore eyes. He had a tall, lean frame and with his chiseled jaw, he looked like a model who just came out from the magazine. Scratch that, even models being all photoshopped couldn't come to par with him. Also did I mention his six packs? Should've started with that. Idiot. Its unfair to be that good looking.

"I'll be out in 10. Leave so I can change. "I tell him.

"Okay. I'm making pancakes. So be quick," he winks and walks out the door.

Although being showered with ice cold water may not have been the best start but this day was already going well. With a message from a handsome guy in the morning and Zain's delicious pancakes, I won't be complaining.

~*~

Zain could be a chef. Maybe he is secretly running a restauraunt. That would explain his masterchef skills. I on the other hand, am a completely different story. He'd never allow me near the kitchen since I can't seem to function without setting the kitchen on fire.

So here I was, sitting on the chair watching him cook like a chef. I decided to go with my black jeans and baby pink sleeveless tank top. Paired them with my nike sneakers. I don't really have to do anything with my dark brown hair cause they are already dead straigh and mid height. I just put a brush through them. Not knowing much of makeup I just put some mascara, blush and my peach lip gloss on. My eyes are already huge, so I don't bother with the liner.
I have high cheek bones paired with a small mouth. And a barely there dimple. If you look really, really hard you'd see it.

"Zain we're running late.." I say to him.

One of the major reasons I decided to be room mates with my best friend in this apartment was because how close it was to the college. The other reason ofcourse being I get to be room mates with my best friend! While most people were crying over how they were all seperating after highschool, Zain and I were planning every detail down to a T.

We were lucky enough to get into the best college. It suited both, Zain's soccer and my journalism requirements. I still remember the day I got my acceptance letter. Zain had recieved his two days earlier so you can imagine my anxiety building..

"Relax lee, with my driving do we really have anything to worry about?" He says, still giving me his back.

He has a point. Not that I'll give him the satisfaction of acknowledging it.

"Here you go," he puts two plates down on the table and joins me. Damn, they look good.

"Living with you is fun! Make me these every morning and I'll be your best friend. " I tell him happily.

"You already are that," he replies.

"And I always, always will be," I smile. Looking into his eyes I see something but just as it came it's gone. Sometimes Zain can be really mysterious. I wish he would tell me everything. I was his best friend after all. But I don't pester him, he will tell me when he is ready.

"Lee?"

"Yeah?" I look up to find him staring at me again. But this time, he's trying not laugh.

"What is it?"

"You have syrup on your nose," he chuckles.

"Oh," I feel the color on my cheeks.

"You look so cute when you blush."

"Can we just go Zain?" I plead.

"Yeah." He gets up and pinches my nose.
_______________________________
Hope you guys liked it. I know its short but I'll update soon.
One more thing, I'm not going to appoint a cast to these characters like most people do, cause I feel we each have our own images of these characters when we read. And thats what makes it more beautiful. So I'm not going to destroy the beauty of that by assigning a particular face to each of them. I'd rather you each have your own mental image of them.
Thankyou.
~Bellatrixy.