Tomorrow is going be a blast.

Its a short update guys. I promise the next chapter will be alot longer. x

It was a short and tender kiss, but full of passion. His lips touched mine with so much tenderness, yet so much passion. I could feel goosebumps down my body.

He pulls away, smiling.

I smile back getting lost in his eyes again. Have I mentioned how blue his eyes are? I could stare in them all day. I realise now why I feel like he can see through my soul. Its the eyes. Its not as much that he sees through you, its more like you get lost in those eyes and somehow find yourself. Does that make sense?

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" He says, rather hopefully.

"Sure," I say a bit too soon. His eyes light up.

"Okay," he gives me the most heartwarming smile.

"Okay," I repeat. We both chuckle.

"Good night Miles"

"Good night" he says retreating still smiling.

I turn around and head inside. My lips are still a littler tingly from the event that just prespired a few minutes ago. It is scary how enchanted I feel by him. I feel like such a goof. I can't keep the smile off my face. We just had out first kiss. Not bad, not bad at all.

Taking my apartment keys out, I giggle at my pathetic self just as Zain opens the door.

I look up and if looks could kill, I'd be fifty stories deep in my grave right now. He's still in the same clothes and his hair looks like he's been running his hands through them all night. Something he tends to do when he's either annoyed or worried. And if his cold face is any indication it is the first.

He keeps on looking at me and takes a deep breath. He looks like he's contemplating saying something but then decides against it.

Before I can say anything  he shakes his head, turns around and walks straight into his room.

There he does it again. I'm his best friend. I wish he would just say whatever he's thinking. He should be able to say anything to me and the fact that he doesn't really bothers me.

I head over to my own room but stop midway. There are pieces of broken glass smeared with blood near the window in the living room next to the sofa. Immediately I run into Zain's room. I open his door and head inside.

His lights are off. I turn them on knowing full well he's not asleep.

He's lying on his bed shirtless and in his gray pajamas. Both of his hands are behind his head.

He looks at me but after seeing whatever it is that my face was showing quickly sits up.

"What is it? Are you okay?" He asks alarmed, his voice full of concern. In two strides he's up in my face, one of his hand cupping my cheek as he looks anxiously in my eyes.

Without responding I grab both of his wrists and turn them palms up. His right hand has a huge cut and is stained with blood.

He jerks his hand away.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"Nothing. Just dropped the glass and cut my hand when I tried to pick the pieces up."

"That doesn't look like nothi-"

"Trust me. My hand is the last thing that hurts right now" he cuts me off coldly.

"What do you mean?" I look at him but he's back to his blank expressionless face again. "let me bandaid it atleast" I say as I pick his hand up again.

"I'm fine and I need to sleep. Close the door on your way out"

I stand there stunned for a few secondswatching his retreating back. Whats got his panties in a bunch? The idea of me dating can't be that bad to him. Yeah he's protective of me, so am I but really? This is going way too far.

Sighing I realise he's probably not going to talk to me tonight. Nincompoop.

"Did you even eat something?" I ask. 

Silence.

I leave his room and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge and then check the trash can for any empty pizza box. Not finding any I set myself to work. There is only one thing I know how to make except coffee and that's mac and cheese.

After I'm done making mac and cheese I put them in a tray with two plates and forks cause yolo. Reaching his room I open his door and then turn on the lights.

"I come bearing food"

Sitting up, he sighs.

"You cooked?" He asks.

"Yoooop. Mac and cheese baby," I wink.

"God have mercy on me" He chuckles.

And just like that all was fine in our world again. Oh and mac and cheese tasted great. We talked till late about everything except my date. I went to bed around 3 in the morning.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast.