OH MY GOD

After my conversation with Miles I don't know what to think. First, it was exceptionally weird that I didn't find it creepy or weird, but I definitely should have. Second, considering I'm not creeped out I should be happy and flattered. But third, after all that what am I suppose to take of his nothing more?

I mean who says all that and ends with a nothing more?! Jerk. Sexy blushworthy jerk.

I ended up getting no sleep. Which is why I was sitting at the kitchen table at 5 in the morning watching friends on my laptop and eating MnMs.

'OH MY GAUUUUUD'.

"NO FUCK NO!" I hear a loud thump.

Too soon, the door opens and I'm greeted with a very shirtless, anxious and angry Zain with his six packs on full display. I burst out laughing so hard My stomach starts to hurts. I forgot how frightened he was of Janice.

"Of all the the bloody episodes, you picked the one with Janice! Do you not know how much she fucking scares me!"

"You .. You fell off your bed.. shouted...Oh God!" I say in between laughs. I wipe away tears, still not being able to control my laughter.

"I can't believe how scared you are of her" I shake my head.

"Are you kidding me right now?! Anyone with an adam's apple would be scared shit of that witch!"

I shake my head at him, smiling. Only this loser can cheer me up, even when Joey fails to. He returns my smile and sits on the chair across from me, ruffling my hair.

"So what kept you up all night?" He asks, concerned.

"That obvious?" I ask him.

"Couldn't be more. What is it?"

"I don't want to talk about it," he was the last person to talk about this.

"That's alright," he smiles, placing his hand on mine. "But you could have woken me up. We could have watched friends together. You didn't have to be up alone all night."

"You'd do that for me?" I ask him.

"Of course."

"Even if I didn't tell you why?"

"Even then," he smiles.

'OH MY GAWWWWWD' I play the video. He flinches.

"Mature. Real Mature," he says stealing my MnMs.

~*~
We stopped by starbucks on our way to college. By the time we reach college, we realize we're too late. We both practically run our way to the class, and it's just my luck when Zain opens the door and I run through it, trip and drop on my butt.

My face is flaming red as I look up to see the whole of freshmen students staring at me, laughing. An outstretched hand comes infront of my vision. I grab it and get up.

"Its a pleasure for us, you both could join. If you could just find chairs rather than the floor to sit on, fast that'd be great," Mr Joyce, our English proffesor adds.

I rush towards our table not looking anywhere but the ground. As soon as I sit and people start paying their attention to Mr Joyce again, I let out the breath I was holding. I look at Zain and he's looking straight ahead, his jaw set tightly as he tried his best not to laugh.

I kick him under the table. He barks a loud laugh that makes people turn their heads toward us.

"Miss Alison? Do you have a hobby of disrupting classes or is it just me you're overly fond of?"

"Sir I didn't! He did!" I look towards Zain to find him with an extremely sober expression.

"Miss Alison," he says my name sternly, indicating me to shut the frick up.