Vegas-Pete

**A/N WARNING!!! EXPLICIT SMUT SCENES AND BDSM STUFF (BONDING/EXHIBITIONISM...)**

After they had said goodbye to the kids and Pete hugged and kissed them both, they went out. Then Pete returned and started to lecture and remind Macau of the rules again. Vegas had to drag his mate to the car. The whole floor smirked at the pouty Omega and smug Alpha as they went to their vehicle. 

The ride to the club was silent as Pete was still sulking and avoiding the heated gazes Vegas threw at him. That didn't stop the Alpha from hogging the former bodyguard's thighs. Oh, what he would do to those things if he only had a chance? 

But not yet.

If there was anything Vegas learned in life it was how to be patient and then get what he wanted. And tonight he wanted his Omega to be feral for him.

The drive didn't take much longer. They passed a few of the skyscrapers and the Omega must've been deep in thought that he didn't notice the change in their route. 

And when the Alpha stopped the car in front of the glowing pink lights of the "Safe Heaven" club Pete turned to him in confusion. 

"This is not Palace Royale, Vegas." The Omega sounded accusatory. Of course, he had every right to be so since he didn't know about Vegas' plan. 

Vegas only laughed as he turned off the engine and got out of the car. It seemed like he was ignoring Pete until the other's doors opened and the Alpha offered his hand to his beautiful mate. 

"It is not, my love." He said after Pete still looked reluctant to accept his hand. "Do you trust me?"

Still unsure Pete got out of the car as Vegas tossed the expensive car keys to one of the valets waiting in front of the glowing entrance. 

"I promise we will have much more fun at this club, darling." The Alpha could feel the shiver as he enveloped the Omega. "Shall we?" 

And as Pete accepted the offered hand they found their way into the club.

-.-.-.-.-.-

The moment they passed the bouncer who only smiled at Vegas and Pete and came inside the club, Pete could sense that it was a different kind of club. One that he had never visited before. 

In front of him, poles and people were dancing on them. So this was a strip club. His husband brought him to a strip club.

Pete couldn't believe his eyes. Tears were forming in his eyes. 

It was then he noticed more than the glowing stage. People were sitting everywhere around them. And they were wearing leather, bounds or collars. 

On the stage, a man was tied to a spreading bar and he looked like he was being fucked. Thoroughly. 

In the booth, they walked by a woman who was sitting while another licked her pussy. The one in the booth kept pulling a leash attached to the other. 

When he turned around he saw an Omega tied to a ceiling. Like he was once. Only this time the man was hanging on by a hook that was connecting his hole and the ropes. Pete wondered for a moment how that would feel. But still, he couldn't believe where they were. 

The scents were mixed throughout the whole place. Pete couldn't recognize who was an Omega, Beta, or Alpha. 

Everyone was doing something. 

In public. 

"What is this?" Pete turned to Vegas when they reached the bar. The Alpha only smirked at him as he ordered them a drink. 

The waiter, a man similar in stature to Porsche but dressed in far fewer clothes than Pete ever saw his friend wear, approached them and gave them drinks without even hearing their order.