take zero

it's been a week since luke 'died'. but did he actually died? no one knows. well except him and his mum.

michael went to london and was living a boring life. well, he's in progress in living a good life though.

he owns a coffee shop close to his house and the shop is pretty much growing big. it was called ' clifford's coffee '. he had no idea what to name it so, that's what he thought of.

the shop sells coffee(obviously), iced coffee, tea, other beverages and bread or whatever. he only has two workers there, his bestfriend, ashton and his friend niall.

everyday they'd earn $100+ because alot of people want coffee and shit.

michael thought of having a coffee shop since after luke 'died'. luke absolutely loved coffee, so in the memory of luke, he built a coffee shop.

he was pretty happy that the shop actually became successful. he didn't actually thought it would go this big.

at first, he only sold coffee outside his house. and now he has a shop. it was not huge but it was a perfect size.

michael never worked at the shop, he just owns it. he never actually does anything there except for checking the ingredients and shit.

he has a coffee company that supplies the coffee needed by the shop. and they have their little bakery behind the shop for the bread and toast and shit.

michael just stays at one corner of the shop using his phone and maybe sometimes flirting with some girls.

he doesn't even know why he flirts with girls. michael is bisexual and he flirts with girls, like the fuck is that.

at the moment, michael was just on his twitter, tweeting shiz and stuff. he often stalks luke's twitter for no reason even though he's not tweeting anymore.

michael was bored of reading luke's old tweets. they were old as fuck, like really. luke never really tweeted good shit. he tweets like a 5 year old.

luke's last tweet was tweeted like 1 day before he died.

'@LucasPenguin1996: i theink inm derunk asd fuekk! '

he was obviously drunk when he tweeted that. and it was a stupid idea to get drunk and tweet that.

michael smiles everytime he sees that tweet. he smiles through the tears because he misses luke. he just wants to hug him and slap him at the same time.

michael, for being bored and an idiot, tweeted the dead boy for some damn reason.

'@Clifford1995: @LucasPenguin1996 hey luke, miss you lots already :)'

he smiled as he tweeted that and looked up the sky and whispered "i wish you'd see that lukey, i love you".

he felt his phone buzz and it really caught his attention. he was shocked by it too.

'@LucasPenguin1996: @Clifford1995 i miss you too :)'

"this cant be luke, he's dead!" he mumbled.

he cant actually believe what he saw. he even slapped himself to check if he was dreaming. his eyes widen at it.

"niall! ashton! get your arses here!" michael yelled. the irish boy came running first followed by the aussie boy.

"what?!" niall says first. "are you two messing with luke's twitter?" michael asked looking at them. "who the fuck is luke?" niall says in a confused tone. "i dont even know his username" ashton says.

michael bit his lip. "go back to your working stations. nevermind me." michael said looking at his phone.

the 2 boys nodded and walked away from michael. michael placed his phone down and burried his face in his hands. "this cant be real" he mumbled.

it cant be luke's mum 'cause his mum doesnt even use twitter and doesnt know what it is. and it cant be his brothers because no one actually knows luke's password.

there's a possibility it's luke's brothers joking around luke's twitter though. luke maybe left his twitter account logged in his phone. but his phone has a passcode.

michael cant make up his mind about what the heck he saw. he tweeted once again.

'@Clifford1995: @LucasPenguin1995 luke? is this really you?'

'@LucasPenguin1996: @Clifford1995 maybe ;)'

"fuck" michael mumbled. "it couldnt be him, he's dead" he added. he burried his head on his arms and just shut his eyes.