take four

"b-babe?" michael stuttered looking at ashton. "you just called me b-babe" he added. "i know" ashton chuckled. "why?" michael asked, obviously confused. ashton shrugged.

"ash?"

"hmm?"

"i like you" michael mumbled. ashton smiled and kissed michael's cheek. "i like you too" ashton smiled and hugged michael. "love, i mean" ash added. "the feeling's mutual" michael smiled and hugged back.

-

"aleisha?" luke said and looked at her. "yeah?" she replied, strumming the strings of her guitar. "will you be my girlfriend?" luke said, biting his bottom lip. "of course hemmo" aleisha smiled and quickly hugged the blonde haired boy.

meanwhile in where michael is, him and ashton were just having a small make out session in the corner of the coffee shop.

the blinds were down and the door was locked, so no one can come in or see them.

"lemme in!" niall knocked continuesly on th glass door. both of them heard him and they both broke the kiss.

"that was..." ashton started as he stood up. "fun" he added, licking his lips. "i know" mikey said giggling.

"open up!" niall yelled. ashton walked over to the door and unlocked it. "i've been out there for 8 minutes and 9 seconds." niall said angrily. "whoa, bro." ashton laughed. "you counted?" michael laughed along.

niall rolled his eyes and walked to his place.

-

mashton and lukeisha sittin' on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g :)

i wanna end this story ;-;