take two

~late update, oops, but here it is~

it was already 7 in the evening, which means it was closing time in michael's coffee shop. on the other hand, luke was still teaching a girl to play guitar.

"so if i play the chords you taught me, i can play little things by 1d?" the girl, aleisha, asked looking at luke. "yes" luke smiled as he looked at her.

aleisha started playing as she sung the words, "i won't let these little things, slip, out of my mouth". luke got his guitar and started playing the song and sang along with her.

he enjoyed the moment with aleisha and loved every moment of it. he forgot everything about michael at the time.

whilst michael, on the other hand, was full of thoughts. he couldn't stop thinking about luke. his thoughts was distracted by niall's voice.

"i'll be going home now, bye mike" niall waved and walked out. michael waved and stood up whilst waiting for ash.

ash and michael are roommates, so basically they live together. well, separate rooms. they just live in the same house.

"ashton! can you hurry up?" michael yelled. "calm your dick clifford" ash said walking out shaking his head. "c'mon let's go" ashton walked out of the coffee shop, followed by michael.

they both got in ashton's car and drove home. the car ride was quiet, but michael's mind wasn't. it was full of questions like;

'does luke still like me?'

'do i actually like luke?'

'do i love him?'

he couldn't make shit out. he misses luke and needs to see him badly. he wants to hug him again and hear his voice.

-

luke and aleisha stopped playing their guitars and looked at eachother. "you have a great voice" aleisha said, luke blushed at the compliment. "you too" luke smiled.

"let's meet tomorrow?" aleisha suggested. "sounds great" luke answered her smiling. "bye luke" aleisha waved as she got her guitar. "bye leisha" luke smiled and wave.

luke felt something weird. he has feelings now for aleisha. aleisha was a pretty girl, nice voice and personality.

aleisha is the type of girl that luke would wanna date. he loves girls who loves music, he would actually like to date her.

-

holy shit, i updated! 😂
was too lazy and bc of school. bruh, my classmates keep making me the leader of shit so i have to do shit. well i made that.. KINDA.. longer :) longer than cliffaconda'a dick ;)

BUT HAVE YOUS HEARD SHE'S KINDA HOT?! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

and ill be on my 2nd acct more often, you should follow me there and read my book ;; fxckinglashton . i'll follow back :)

- angel m. xx