take three

idk if the gif works, but there's a gif of luke hemmings smiling :) and warning; making-out shiz ;)

-

it was 7 in the morning, and michael was already in his coffee shop getting all the stuff set up. the coffee shop opens at 8, but michael decided to go there by hiself for a change and get things ready before the opening.

meanwhile in where luke is, he was already helping aleisha play the guitar. everytime aleisha would smile at him, luke would stare at her with a huge smile on his face; well not a smile that would creep people out, just a smile that would make someone's day.

"hey aleisha, do you like me?" luke asked completely out of the blue. he was biting his lip, nervous of what her answer is; like who wouldn't be nervous of someone's answer if you ask him/her that?

"it's okay if y-" he was cut of by aleisha's lips slamming onto his. he was surprised at first but a second later he was already kissing back. he was into it. his hands were on aleisha's hips and aleisha's arms were wrapped around luke's neck.

soft moans escaped eachother's lip. minutes later, they were already kissing with tongue in. slowly, luke's hand was going down aleisha's back to her arse. luke squeezed it a little causing aleisha's moan to get a little bit louder. she started to bite luke's bottom lip and got shivers from the coldness of his lip ring.

they pulled away, luke was smiling widely at her as she smiled back. "that's a yes, right?" luke chuckled. "of course hemmo"

luke smiled wider and pecked her lips. "lets go back to teaching you guitar, yeah?" luke smiles grabbing his guitar. aleisha nods and giggles grabbing her guitar.

-

michael already got everything set, and it was just 7:30. the tables and chairs were ready, the floor was mopped, the bread was cooked, hot water's boiling, coffee, sugar, milk and tea were already out.

he sat down on his chair on the corner of the room going on his phone checking his social media sites.

he started with facebook; he scrolls through his timeline seeing luke's name appeared.

' luke robert: had a great make-out session with aleisha mcdonald ;) '

michael felt his heart shattered into a million pieces. he placed his phone down burrying his face into his arms crying onto them.

soft sobs escaped his lips. tears dropped on the newly mopped floor. he heard the front door opening, seeing ashton, he quickly wiped his tears.

"whats wrong mike?" ash hurried to him. "luke..." he showed his phone to ashton. ashton nibbled his bottom lip quickly hugging michael.

mikey had a soft spot for ashton, he secretly kinda likes him, i mean like, what's not to like about ashton? perfect curly hair, his greenish/brownish eyes, his smile.

"mikey? can you forget about luke? please? im here for you.. babe"

-

OOH, ASHY SAID THE B WORD TO MIKEYYY ^-^

So, choose;

mashton, lukeisha or muke?

And what are your thoughts about lukeisha? :3