⋆༺ XXVI ༻⋆

————————

The Hanging Tree (feat. Jennifer Lawrence)
ᴶᵃᵐᵉˢ ᴺᵉʷᵗᵒⁿ ᴴᵒʷᵃʳᵈ

01:05 ━━───── 03:39

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮

————————

Outside the courtroom, the air was charged with anticipation, the weight of the impending trial bearing down on Felix like a leaden cloak. He stood beside Hyunjin, their shoulders brushing against each other in silent solidarity. The hallway was bustling with activity as lawyers rushed to and fro, their voices hushed with the gravity of the moment.

Felix turned to Hyunjin, his heart pounding in his chest. "Hyunjin," he murmured, his voice barely above a whisper. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Hyunjin's brow furrowed in concern, but he nodded, his gaze searching Felix's face for any sign of distress. "Of course, Felix. What's on your mind?"

Without a word, Felix reached out and gently took Hyunjin's hand in his own, his touch tentative yet filled with longing. Leaning in, he pressed his lips to Hyunjin's, a silent confession of his deepest feelings, a plea for understanding and forgiveness.

For a moment, time seemed to stand still as they shared the brief yet electrifying kiss, the world around them fading into insignificance. In that fleeting moment, all of Felix's fears and uncertainties melted away, leaving only the warmth of Hyunjin's presence.

Pulling back, Felix met Hyunjin's gaze, his heart laid bare for the other to see. "Good luck," he whispered, his voice trembling with unspoken emotion, before releasing Hyunjin's hand and stepping back.

As Hyunjin watched Felix walk away, his heart swelled with a mixture of emotions—confusion, longing, and a dawning realization of the depth of their connection. But beneath it all, there was a sense of gratitude, a silent acknowledgment of the courage it took for Felix to bare his soul in such a vulnerable moment.

The atmosphere in the courtroom was charged with palpable tension, each corner suffused with the gravity of the trial unfolding before the judge and jury. The air hummed with anticipation as legal teams meticulously prepared to present their cases, and spectators leaned forward in their seats, eager witnesses to the pursuit of justice.

The Honorable Judge's voice echoed through the courtroom, commanding attention as they addressed the assembled crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen of the court," they began, their tone solemn and measured. "We gather here today to preside over the trial of Ms. Jeon Soyeon, born on August 26th, 1998."

As the judge spoke, all eyes turned towards the defendant, their gazes lingering upon the figure seated at the defendant's table. Clad in a navy blue suit, Jeon Soyeon bore herself with a quiet dignity, her demeanor betraying none of the turmoil that simmered beneath the surface.

"Ms. Soyeon stands accused of five counts of murder and one count of attempted murder," the judge continued, their voice resonating with authority. "These are grave charges, and it is our duty to ensure that justice is served in this courtroom."