Chapter 4☺️

"Snupe...Snupe get up," I heard my grandma say. "Ma'am I'm up I'm up," I said. I saw her, Hunter, and Mama in my room. "What's going on," I asked. "Papa is in the hospital," Mama said. "They're saying he doesn't have much time left." She broke down and grandma went by her side. I got up and grabbed Hunter. I saw a tear slip from his eye. He's only 1 and he felt hurt too. "Addarren get dressed so we can leave," Grandma said she took ma out of my room. I went to grab my white Addis jump suit And headed for tha shower. Soon as I got out I heard small banging on tha door.

I peeked to see Hunter standing there "Hold on hunter," I told him. I got dressed and brushed my teeth then grabbed hunter who had my phone. I headed to tha living room. Ma and grandma was ready to go. Soon as they seen me they headed to tha car. I followed them shutting the door and locking it. I put Hunter in seat buckled him and headed to the other side. I got in and ma pulled out to start our way to tha hospital. My phone buzzed and looked to see a text from Ashley.

Ashley- hit me up we need to talk😐

I think I fucked up when I gave her my number. Then again a nigga was high as fuck mane. Trust me if I could chose a memory to erase she would be one of them. As soon as we pulled into the lot of the hospital every memory came to me. We got out and headed in. My grandma asked for grandpa they said "he can only have one visitor at a time" then pointed to his room. Ma said she'll go first to get it out tha way. So grandma sat down with Hunter and I headed to the snack machine.

I bought some gummy worms and sat next to grandma. Soon as I sat down hunter tried to reach for my gummies. "You want one," I asked. He nodded. I broke a piece and gave it to him and he smiled. His smile made me think more positive like everything is going to be okay. Few minutes passed and ma came out with her eyes red. I can tell she was crying I rubbed her back and saw a smile on her face. "Everything is going to be okay ma I promise," I assured her. Grandma handed me Hunter and went to go see grandpa. I was playing with Hunter then my phone buzzed.

Lexi- Where are you?
Snupe - at the hospital😔
Lexi- oh because I went by but your mom's car wasn't there😳
Snupe- yeah well I'm at the hospital need something
Lexi- just wanted to see you and Hunter😛
Snupe- maybe tomorrow I'm going to the studio later on😬
Lexi- alright love you😘
Snupe- love u too😍

I shut my phone then looked at Hunter who was staring at me. He pointed at my shirt. I looked at it to see gummies on it. "You did this huh?" I asked him. He giggled and clapped his hands. "Ma look at what Hunter did," I said pointing at my shirt. " Look at you boy," She laughed. "He's an artist," I laughed and gave him to ma. "I'm going to get cleaned up," I said and headed to tha bathroom. I laughed all tha way there looking at my shirt. I went to tha sink and got a paper towel and wiped it off. "Let me guess gummy worms," a man said. "Yeah," turning around to see a boy looking at me.

"You look like you seen a ghost," he laughed. "You scared me mane," I said. "Don't be I'm harmless," I said smiling. "Who are you?" I asked. "Derek McAllister but people call me speak," he said. "Addarren Ross but people call me lil snupe," I told him. "So why you here snupe?" He asked. "Grandpa here," I replied looking down. "Same here," speak said. "Well look I gotta go but you can hit me," I told him while giving him my phone and he gave me his. "Alright I'll do that," he said then I left. "You can go now gummy man," Grandma laughed. I smiled and headed to grandpa's room. Lords knows I'm not ready to see him yet... not like this.