Chapter 14

Linda broke down... I walked to her to give her a hug. She sat down on her bed. "Talk to me Linda," I told her. She looked at me and now the bruise is more visible than ever. "Brittany's father... We got into a fight about him taking me to court for taking full custody of her," she cried. I felt bad for her.
I laid her head on my shoulder... I could feel her pain. "You need to get a lawyer and sue him for domestic abuse if anything," I explained to her. I might be young but I know a little sum. My phone buzzed.

Lex: Christmas coming up next week💕
Snupe: I know I'll be home by then🙏
Lex: Alright I love you😍
Snupe: Love you too😛

I turned my phone off and looked up to see Linda in the bathroom. She was staring at the bruise. I walked in and put my arms around her. "You're still beautiful remember that," I said. Brittany came in tugging on my shirt. We looked at her with huge smiles. "Can we play the game now snupe?" She asked. I nodded and picked her up. I set up the game for us to play. "What happened to mommy?" She asked. "Mommy fell and hurt her self I'm going to get some ice wanna help," I told her.
She jumped and tugged me to the kitchen and gave me the ice pack.
We took it to Linda who was scrolling on her timeline. "So where am I at on here,"I said playfully giving her the ice pack. "Right here in my bed duh," she laughed. She's smiling at least. We chilled and I stayed the night sleeping with Brittany and her ma. Best night to a lil nigga🙏