Chapter 7✈️

Made it home on an airplane maneee!!!Flexing on you niggas now and I told moms she ain't gotta get me anything for Christmas and she smiled hard. I told c'nyle I got signed and I know him and moms proud of me. It's been a few weeks since I been out there but word was getting around quick. I wanted people to know then again I didn't but I wanna rep my city tha best I can. My phone rung I looked to see louie calling. "Wassup louie," I said. "Nothing snupe how you been?"Louie asked. "Chilling mane," I replied. "Well you might flip when you hear hear this," he told me. "Wats happening," I asked. "Next month trouble man dropping his album so he having a release party and Meek asked if he could bring you," he paused. "Well what he say?" I asked. "He said yeah," he replied. "Forreal?!?" I exclaimed.

"Hell yeah lil homie," he said with a chuckle. That's big bruh... T.I he been in tha game for some years and I'm going to his party now you know a nigga made it for real. "Mane... that's what's up louie mane I'll see you when I come out there," I  chuckled. He said "ight," then hung up. I got up and went to tha bathroom to handle my business then came back out to get dressed. I picked out my white nikes, white wife beater and my black basket ball shorts. I headed to the living room to see ma and unc talking. "Morning unc," I said. I seen him for a few years because he been locked up but he's been home for a few months and he's clean so that's good. "Morning boy how you doing?" He askes. Ma smiled and went to check on Hunter. "I've been doing good especially since I got signed to a record deal," I smiled. Unc looked like he seen Jesus for a moment then a smile slowly formed.

"I'm proud boy I know you're father would be proud too," he told me. I smiled and nodded knowing he was right. My pops been in prison since I was 4 but I still think about it every night. I gave unc a hug then went to check on ma and Hunter. I opened her door to see her playing with him I smiled big. I leaned on the door watching for like 5 minutes until she looked to see me standing there. "Boy! You scared me," She exclaimed and threw a pillow at me. Hunter was on the bed watching and giggling. "I'm sorry ma I didn't wanna ruin your time with Hunter," I laughed. She smiled and gave me a hug then gave me Hunter. "I'm going in work early so I need you watch hunter if you don't mind," Ma said while getting ready. "That's cool but later I'm going to swing by cuz house to get something he had for me."

Ma looked at me smiling I think she knew what it was but didn't wanna tell me. "You know huh?" I asked. She was silent but her smile was giving away a lot. "That's cool mane.. C'mon hunter we're gonna let ma get dressed," I laughed then gave ma a kiss on her check then left tha room closing tha door. Unc wasn't no where to be found so I sat hunter in his chair then fixed me some cereal and fixed him some oatmeal with milk in his sippy cup. I gave to him his food then sat right next to him. He wasn't a big fan of oatmeal but he ate it anyways. We sat and watched dragon tales eating our food. 10 minutes later ma came out getting ready to leave she grabbed her purse then keys and came to kiss both of us goodbye. "Be good boys,"she said while walking out tha door closing it behind her.

I looked at Hunter who looked at me. We was matching a little bit besides tha shorts but overall we looked good. I took him out his seat and but him in crib. I went back to grab the dishes but before I could start to wash them I heard hunter cry. He hasn't learned to talk yet but it'll come soon. I walked over to him and he pointed up. "Hunter I can't hold you right now I'm about to wash dishes," I told him. He continued to cry and point until I just picked him. I pulled his chair by the dishes and gave him a toy to play with. I started washing the dishes and then tha news came on. "Breaking news unarmed black teen who was gunned down in February has been identified and murder has been found," tha lady said. I shook my head and finished up tha dishes. I never understood why anybody would shoot anybody but I guess it's how this world is.

After I finished tha dishes I pushed hunter's chair making race car noises and he giggled clapping loudly. I smiled and picked him up putting him in my lap. I played with him for a few hours and then I seen him yawn. "You sleepy lil dude," I asked. He nodded while wiping his eyes. I picked him up and put him in his crib. He fell asleep not long after. I sat back on tha couch and turned my phone on to see my phone blown up. Twitter,instagram, and messages overflowed. I went to twitter to see Meek and louie posted a tweet about me being signed to dream chasers. People retweeted and others started to follow me. I was shocked to see I reached 2k in an hour. I got off there and went on instagram to see people posted pictures of tha tweets and @ me. I scrolled to see a bunch of follower request. I accepted them all and turned my page from private to public. So they'll follow instantly. I logged of insta and went to my messages. All of them was from people I haven't talked to in years and from people I cut off like 2 years ago. I didn't answer any of them and turned off my phone. Fame can do a lot for person but it can also change tha people around you too.